9

Nicki pov
*4 months later*
Everything has been going great. Bey's mom & stepped is here so now we're just catering to Beyoncé. My baby is getting bigger & glowing every day. She's so beautiful. Right now she's sleeping, cause she's been crying all day. Today is the day that her parents have to go back home & she's just not taking it well at all. I watched her turn in her sleep & I rubbed her stomach. She's gonna wake up soon, she's been sleep forever.

"Baby." She mumbled as I smiled. "Yes my love?" I asked as she giggled a little. "You sound old. Are they gone yet?" She said as i shook my head. "No not yet, they were waiting on you to wake up baby. You have to get up so they can get on the road before it gets too late. You know how traffic is in New York. It's gonna take them a while to get back to Houston." I said as she sighed.

"I think they're taking the train back this time. They're kept getting delayed so they just choose they train instead." She said sitting up as I nodded. "Ohhh okay. So that explains why she had to go bring the rental back earlier." I said as she nodded. "Yeah. Let me go freshen up tho. I think I got all my cries out." She said going to the bathroom as I giggled. She's literally the cutest pregnant woman I've ever seen.

I came in the bathroom behind her & she frowned. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I don't want you in here." She said as I just looked at her confused. "Why not?" I asked as she used the toilet. "Bc I haven't shaved, I can't see it bc if my belly. I don't want you to see me like this." She said as I brushed her off. "Baby it's just a little hair. It's not even a lot. I can shave it for you if you'd like me too. Or I can take you to get waxed. It's all up to what you wanna do. Im not gonna judge you for that. Hell ima girl myself. I love every hair on you." I said as she smiled & got off the toilet & wiped.

"I want you to do it for me. Ou we can get a wax kit & you can wax me." She said as I nodded. "Okay I like that idea & before you say something, yes I know how to do it. I've done my own before it hurts like hell tho." I said as she shrugged. "You're just a baby. I can handle pain." She said as I laughed. "Says the one who cried bc I told you I was having a release party for my album." I said as she frowned. "That's bc I wanted you here with me. & it doesn't matter now bc at the end I still got what I wanted. You didn't even go." She said as I chuckled. "You are right. My baby gone always get her way with me. Now I'm gonna get out so you can finish up. But I'll be ready when you are. Im finna go make something for them to eat before they leave." I said as she nodded.

Every since Bey been pregnant, she's been acting like a little baby. It's so adorable tho. Like sometimes she'll be napping & I'll be cooking, & she'll come downstairs just to see me cook. She gets mad when she can't have me all to herself tho. Like at the studio when I'm working with other people. She'll catch a whole ass attitude.

I went downstairs to see Momma Tina watching Tv. "Hey momma, I'm gonna cook you guys something to take with you in case you get hungry. What time do you guys have leave?" I said. "Thank you baby that'll be so appreciated. & we have to leave within the next hour. We're just waiting on Bey to come down." She said as I nodded. "She'll be down soon, she's getting the shower now. I can hear the water." I said.

Solo stays here in New York also, so she helps out whenever I need her to. "Have y'all came up with baby names?" Momma Tina asked as I nodded. "We're gonna go with Blue." I said as she frowned up a little. "Hm that interesting. I don't like it tho." She said as I shrugged on accident.

"Well we like it & we're gonna stick with it." I heard Beyoncé say as she came down the stairs. "Baby don't be rude." I said as she just shrugged & sat at the kitchen island. "Whatever. Baby I'm hungry." She said as I nodded. "Im cooking us something in a second baby." I said as she nodded. "Why are you acting like this? This is the most babyish I've ever seen you. This baby is really affecting the way you act. You should've done what I told you. You & Nicki belong together, there's no need for you to be carrying Shawn's child." Momma Tina said as I just frowned a little.

I knew it hurt Bey feelings so I spoke up for her. "No it's fine. Everyone makes mistakes. I wouldn't say this baby is a mistake. Blue is a blessing to Bey & I. Everyone else like you may not agree with it, but that's the way it's gonna be. & if you can't respect that then you don't have to worry about seeing her when she gets here. We love you momma but, the things you be saying about & to us is just out of pocket. Jay is no longer here anymore so therefore I'd like it if you wouldn't bring him up 24/7. If that's all you came here for then you can respectfully leave now." I said as Beyoncé nodded.

"I couldn't have said it better baby. I agree with Nic. Every since I told you I was pregnant, you looked at me differently. I don't understand why either. Im almost 24 it shouldn't matter what I do to you. Ofc I'm your daughter & I'm gonna always come to you for advice, but never in my 23 years old living, would I have EVER thought that you'd tell me to get rid of my baby. & I was actually dumb for almost listening to you, that was until Nic talked some sense into me. You're low key just a weird & evil person. A person with a soul like you, will never have to worry about seeing & even being near my baby. Goodbye momma, I'll see you when I get ready. Tell Richard I said I'll see him later." Beyoncé said as I mentally smiled.

That's my baby. I said to myself. We watched as Momma Tina threw her hands up in surrender. "Im sorry Beyonce & Nicki, I just didn't want y'all to have envy toward each other." She said as Beyoncé shook her head. "Just leave please momma." She said as I nodded.