2

Beyoncé pov
*Saturday*
Today was finally Saturday & I was supposed to be seeing Nicki today. She texted me earlier saying to come over to her house & she dropped her location. I'm currently getting ready right now since it takes me forever to get ready, even I put on something simple.

Nicki pov
"Bruh you bugging fr." Meek said as I showed him the used condom I found on my bathroom floor. "So I'm bugging bc you got bitches coming in MY house that I pay ALL the bills in? You're full of shit Rihmeek." I said as he just smacked his teeth. "Just chill." He said getting in his phone as I laughed. Yeah alright.

"Well let me something rihmeek. You ain't the only one who can cheat & think it's cool. I've been seeing someone else too. The love I had for you isn't there anymore so it's best if we just go out separate ways. It's been like that for a while now, but right now I'm actually serious. I want you out my house. Like right now." I said standing over him as he sighed & out his phone in his pocket.

"Whatever yo. I'll go pack all my shit & leave its cool. Shorty waiting on me anyways." He said as I shrugged. "You need to hurry up cause my girlfriend will be here soon. Can't wait to show her this diamond tattoo." I said. The tattoo part wasn't true neither was the girlfriend part, I just wanted to make him mad. "So you like pussy now?" He asked as I nodded.

I mean I don't, but it's sumn ab Beyoncé, I'd be glad to eat her out. She fine as hell & her smile is so fucking gorgeous. We been talking for a couple weeks now & I've learned a lot about her. Just like she's learned a lot about me. Lately I've been having so much fun with her. We go to the clubs & arcades almost every weekend. It's so nice knowing that I can be myself with her. I wouldn't say I love her, just yet, but the feelings are definitely there.

I called her earlier & told her to slide through. I had to break up with Meek tho, it's been long overdue, & he be bugging the shit outta me. "I'm gone." He said coming downstairs with a big ass bag. "Okay cool." I shrugged. "It's not bad blood right?" He asked walking up to me as I shook my head & smiled. "Ofc not, we just grew apart from each other. It happens a lot to ppl. But I'm glad we were able to maintain it for 2 years. I'll always have love for you, but that spark that I used to feel when I was with you, had burnt out long ago. Have a nice life meek." I said kissing his cheek as he nodded. "I love you Nic & I'm sorry for how I did you. You didn't deserve it, but like you said we just grew away from each other." He said as I just looked at him. "Yeahhh,, well bye." I said as he waved.

I watched some ratchet looking car pull up. I chuckled to myself. "Your girl here." He said as I looked at him & giggled. "Nigga don't play my baby. That's yo hoe." I said as he chuckled & left out my house.

That went better than I expected it to. I got bored so I decided to go in my kitchen & whip up something. I decided to make a big seafood boil, cause I needed to get all these shrimps & shit out my fridge before I made anymore groceries. One thing I learned about Bey, that girl can EAT! She may look skinny & sexy. But baby girl can eat some damn food & maintain the same sexy body. It's crazy to me. When I eat, I have to exercise almost everyday to maintain my weight. Since I'm a model & shit, I gotta keep my weight to an average weight. It's certain shit Ian supposed to eat, but who's to tell me that I can't eat? Nobodyyy.

I didn't wanna be bothered with Rihanna silly ass today, so I didn't call her over. Her & Kelly been "having fun" lately, so I'll let them be for now. But Beyoncé gotta come over, that my lil shit talker. She always got some new tea to tell me every time she sees me.

Beyoncé pov
I was pulling up to Nicki house & I saw a nigga putting stuff in some raggedy ass trunk. "Aye. You Nicki girl?" He asked as I smirked. "Yeah why?" I asked as he shook his head. "We just broke up. I was just making sure you knew that. It's no hard feelings tho. Just make sure you treat her good. She deserves it." He said as I scoffed. "You telling me to do something that you couldn't do? Now you tryna low key rub the fact that you had her first in my face? Well I don't care Meek or whatever the fuck she calls you. Nicki deserves the world & more. But I guess that's why y'all ain't together anymore, cause you couldn't give her that. Don't worry tho man, I'd be glad to step up & do it." I said smiling as he just smacked his teeth.