Beyoncé pov
"Baby chill. He's just my ex & besides we used to fuck around with beats when we was together." I said as Nicki kept throwing shit in our studio. "I didn't ask you all that Bey. I asked you why did you let him in here knowing that y'all had something going on?" She yelled as I sighed. "I needed help on a beat & he's the only person I know that could hook me up with a good beat." I said. "Ok well explain to me why the FUCK did I walk in on y'all kissing & hugged up??? HUH BEY?!?!? Tell me why the fuck you think you can play with me??? I'm not fucking dumb bey, but it's ok, cause if you can do it, then so can I right?" She yelled & threw my notebooks at me.

"Baby I'm sorry. It was just in the moment. I tried to stop it but I couldn't. The kids reminded me of when me & him first met." I said as she laughed. "So now you rubbing the shit in my face? If you miss him then just go be with him Beyonce. I don't care anymore." She said. "I don't miss him Nic. But it's just our connection is still there. Like I don't know I really don't. But he's only here for strictly music." I said as she nodded. "Okay Beyonce. I'm not recording today. I'm going back to my house." She said as I sighed.

"Baby no. Listen I'm sorry okay. I should've never let it get to that point. I didn't mean to let him kiss me, but it just kinda happened. I can't take it back bc it's already done, but what I will say is, it'll never happen again." I said as she sighed. "You damn right it'll never happen again. But I'm still going home. Bc the longer I stay here & think ab it, that's the madder I'm gonna get. Like it's I'm literally so close to batting you in your shit. But I'm just gonna walk away bc ik if I hit you then I'm only gonna be hurting myself in the long run so I'd just rather leave. I'll see you later on whenever you decide to finish up." She said grabbing her purse as I nodded.

"Okay baby. I love you." I said as she rolled her eyes. "More than you loved the kiss?" She asked as I chuckled. Okay now she's being petty. "Yes baby. I didn't even love the kiss. But enough about the kiss. Come give me one of your kisses before you leave me." I said poking my lips out as she giggled. "Okay fine." She said walking over to me as I pulled her in my lap. I grabbed her neck softly & kissed her. She pulled aways & stuck her tongue out as I bit it. "Ouch bitch." She said as I smacked her ass. "Chill out with that word." I said as she rolled her eyes.

"What you gone do if I don't?..... bitch." She said as I chuckled. "Get off me." I said pushing her as she held on to my shirt. "Noooooo baby im just playing." She said as I rolled my eyes & smacked my teeth. "You play too much. But I do owe you an apology. I'm sorry baby for letting him come here without you knowing. & I'm extra sorry for kissing him. I know I can't take any of this back but I promise you I will prevent any of this from happening again. I love you too much to hurt you & see you acting out like this. So do you forgive me baby?" I said as she rolled her eyes playfully. "I'll think about it." She said as I giggled. "You're so babyish." I said.

"I'm your baby tho so hush." She said as I nodded. "You are very much my baby." I said kissing her forehead. "Now I don't wanna leave you." She pouted as I chuckled. "Then don't leave baby." I said as she shook her head. "But babyyyy. I'm sleepy & your gonna be here for hourssss." She complained. "You do know there's an pull out chair right over there. & not to mention, it's a whole nother room in here that has a bed, tv, snacks, bathroom, all of that." I said as she shook her head.

"No you didn't show me all of that. This is my first time coming over here in a long time. Cause you didn't let me come here while they were building on it remember?" She said as I nodded & smiled. "Bc I wanted to surprise you. As you can see, i made it themed after you. Everything in here is pink, you have your own side of the studio, your side has a 'Nicki' sign over it, & I printed & framed all of our pictures in here. As you can see, all the pictures are us. None of them are just you nor is any of them just me." I said as she nodded. "Yeah I noticed that. Wow, you rlly do love a bitch. I don't know what I did to deserve this type of loving & attention." She mumbled.