Murder?

Striding right to to my room, I took a quick bath to release all my stress and freshen myself up after the tiresome practice.

Eyeing my closet from top to bottom, I pouted choosing a perfect outfit. My eyes landed on one, which made me grab it instantly.

A wine coloured off-shoulder top with a black skirt.

I quickly changed into my outfit. Glancing at the time, there was half an hour remaining. Taking out my makeup products, I spreaded them on my dressing table. Picking one by one, I started applying my foundation and was done with my lip stick.

"I'm ready."

"Ready for what?"

Flinching to a voice, my head jolted towards the door, where Hobi stood. His eyes pierced into mine, as he narrowed his eyelids. Shutting the door behind him, he approached me, with his hands in his pockets.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"It's none of your business."

Rolling my eyes, I packed up my products, before standing on my feet. As I was about to place them in the drawer, he pulled my arm, making me turn towards him.

"It is my business Y/n. Tell me where you're up to, and I'll leave you."

"You'll leave me?"

He nodded his head, before I sighed.

"Fine. I'm going on a date-"

"AISH! I knew it!"

He shouted, before jerking off my arm. Placing my products in the drawer, I picked up my phone, and fixed my hair.

"With that boy again, right?"

Shutting my eyes for a second, I took a deep breath.

"What's your problem with Jimin!?"

His eyes widened, as he stared into mine, clenching his jaw. Sighing, he hung his head low, before looking at me again.

"You know what happened with you in your high school Y/n. I can't forget that... The way he treated you. Those sleepless nights, and the way I comforted you. I don't want you to be in the same situation again. You get my point!?"

He yelled, as shivers ran down my spine. My eyes slowly watered, as I stared at him, with mouth slightly open. My heart ached thinking of those hurtful memories.

Exhaling deeply, I sniffed.

"Hobi... I was afraid to fall in love after Kai. I thought I would never ever find someone better, because I didn't deserve it. But I was wrong. I found Jimin. He loves me more than you can imagine Hobi. He is different."

He paused staring at my face blankly.

"I promise you, that I won't cause you any trouble again..."

He gulped, before staring at the floor. Without wasting a second, I engulfed him into a hug.

"I love you."

Staying in his arms for a moment, I pulled away. My eyes met his red ones, which made me gasp. Before I could speak, he cupped my cheeks.

"I've cared for you since you were born Y/n. Your brother just wants you to be safe. That's all I've wished for."

Smiling, I hugged him once again, as he patted his hands on my back.

"I'll get going then!"

I mumbled, before pulling away. Picking up my purse and my phone, I walked downstairs.