Stay

"Hey mom!"

Jungkook hugged his mother, as she opened the door.

"Hello Mrs. Jeon"

Me and Rose said in unison, while smiling.

"Enjoy yourselves kids!" She exclaimed, before heading towards the kitchen.

We walked upstairs towards his room. As he opened the door, the room that I've been seeing for ages came into view.

The purple walls, bunny posters, a galaxy projector, a big bunk bed, a karaoke set, and a cozy vibe. That's totally of Jungkook.

We took our seats on the bed, as he went downstairs to grab some snacks. Meanwhile, Rose called Felix, and told him about her stay.

************************

"Yeah, I'm okay..."

.....

"Nothing, just y/n had a real bad stomachache, so she went home. She's okay now..." She threw a knowing glance at me.

Of course, she didn't told Felix about the incident.

.....

"Oh, so everyone left already?"

.....

"Yup. Sure!"

.....

"Thanks for it baby..." She blushed, drawing imaginary circles on the bed.

.....

"I love you more..." She whispered, but it was loud enough for me to hear. I cringed and looked at her with disbelief, while scrunching my nose. She playfully kicked me, and I laughed while cupping my mouth.

.....

"Yeah, Good night..."

*************************

She hung up the call, and narrowed her eyes at me. I copied her actions, and we burst into laughter.

Meanwhile, Jungkook returned holding lots of banana milk bottles, chips, cookies and noodles. He carefully placed it infront of us.

Quarreling about the movie for a while, we finally agreed to one. We dimmed the lights, and finally began watching the movie, while munching on our snacks.

After few minutes into the movie, I heard mumbling sounds besides me. I sipped the banana milk, as I watched Jungkook and Rose from the corner of my eye.

They seemed to whisper and quarrel about something. I placed the milk down, and turned my head towards them.

They stopped immediately, and gave me blank looks.

"What happened?"

I asked raising my eyebrows. They passed glances to each other.

Something is wrong...

"Y/n"

Rose began seriously, as they both shifted closer to me.

"Who is Jimin?"

Jungkook asked, which made me pause for a second.

I knew this topic would come into discussion someday...

"Guys, I don't know who he is. But-"

"No y/n! You're lying!" Rose chuckled sarcastically.

"I'm serious." My eyes met both of their's dark, confused and mysterious ones.