Family

"Y/N!"

My eyes shot open to a high-pitched scream right into my ear. Groaning, I got up and looked around with my half opened eyes. The bright sun shone directly on my face. My eyes travelled to Rose, who was packing her things.

"What...there's no school today..." I spoke with my cracked voice, scratching my head.

She sighed loudly and took large steps towards me.

"Look at the time."

I clicked my tongue, as my hand roamed on the table. Picking my phone, I brought it towards my face.

12.00 pm.

"WHAT! I SLEPT THIS MUCH!"

My eyes widened, as I quickly gathered up my things.

Cleaning up the place, we sprinted towards our homes, before waving byes to Jungkook.

As I reached my home, I entered to see my whole family gathered in the living room. Lots of food was kept on the table, as their eyes were fixed on the tv screen.

"Mom? Dad?"

I called, but guess they didn't hear me because they were too indulged into the movie.

I slowly approached them, and took a seat besides Hobi.

"Oh Y/n! We were waiting for you!"

Hobi exclaimed, while offering me a cupcake.

"Thanks..." I smiled and turned my gaze towards the tv.

"Y/n, how was your stay?" Mom asked, eyes fixed on the tv.

"It was awesome!"

She smiled, while gulping down the orange juice.

I laid my head on Hobi's shoulder, as he kept drinking his sprite. After half an hour, the movie was over.

Everyone stood up and yawned.

"Y/n, we're going to sleep. We have an important meeting tonight..." Dad said, as he stretched his arms.

"Oh Okay!"

They left, as Hobi approached me, with slow steps.

"Y/n"

I looked up to see his serious face.

No, I'm tired of seriousness!

"What?"

"Are you hiding something from me?"

My face turned pale, as I swallowed my own saliva.

"No, Hobi. Why would I?" I forced a smile, trying to avoid his gaze.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah? I mean of-"

"Then what's this?"

I paused in my words, as he pointed his index somewhere at me. My eyes travelled to my arm. There was a cut, with dried blood and bruised skin.

Shit. I totally forgot about it!

I cleared my throat, as I saw him raising his eyebrow.

"It's, it's just...we were making sandwiches at Jungkook's home. And...the knife slipped from my hands, causing this..." I gazed back at my arm.

Ugh, I'm really bad at giving reasons! But I couldn't think of anything at that time...

He stared at me with disbelief, as his eyes narrowed. The atmosphere grew tenser.