Heal

As soon as we stopped outside the hospital, I quickly stepped out of the car, and ran towards the gate.

"Y/n wait!"

Rose called, as she followed me with Jungkook.

I stopped abruptly at the hospital counter, panting heavily.

"Yes mam. How can I help you?" A lady asked me, with a hint of professionalism in her tone.

"May I know where is the operation theatre?" I spoke out of breath, while supporting myself on the marble table.

"Name please?" She switched on the computer screen, and waited for my response.

"P-Park Jimin..."

The lady quickly typed, as the buttons made fast clicking sounds.

"Room no. 1310, 7th Floor"

I nodded in understanding.

"May I know your name please?"

"Jung Y/n..."

She nodded while typing something again. I quickly thanked her, while sprinting towards the elevator.

My heart kept beating loudly imagining Jimin's state. So many thoughts kept running in my mind, as the numbers on the elevator screen kept increasing.

*Ting*

I stepped out letting out a big sigh, and ran to search for the room.

"1310, 1310..."

I kept chanting the number as I glanced at each and every room. My shoes squeaked as they brushed against the shiny marble floor.

The scent of the hospital, made me feel dizzy. As well as the floor cleaner. It has a specific smell, which you all know...

"Ouch!"

I crashed into a hard body, and rubbed my head. My eyes travelled to see a cop, who was tall and his age looked around 45. He looked at me with shock, as I quickly bowed.

"I-I'm really sorry, sir..." I apologized, as he narrowed his eyes.

"It's okay..." He smiled sweetly, as his face looked a bit familiar to someone.

Ignoring the thoughts, I smiled back quickly and rushed to find the room. After a while, I stopped abruptly, just when my eyes landed on the number.

"1310..."

I whispered, as my eyes lamded on a guard standing outside.

"Excuse me. Can I see the patient?" I asked, as I saw Rose and Jungkook approaching me.

"I'm sorry, but you can't meet them. Unless you have the permission to..." He spoke seriously, trying to make me understand.

I sighed in frustration.

"From whom?"

He slowly turned his gaze to the three police officers, sitting on the chairs.

I nodded slowly in understanding. Gathering up all my courage, I took small steps towards them.

"Y/n, where are you-"

"Shh!" Rose pursed her lips, as we approached the officers.

They turned their gaze towards us, while raising their eyebrows. There were 2 officers who sat besides, and the officer who sat in between, was the one, whom I crashed into a few minutes ago.

I bowed respectfully, and cleared my throat.

"Yes?" One of them asked, who sat on the side.

"Umm...actually...I wanted to see the patient in room number 1310..." I started slowly.