||Chapter-25||

_

I'm currently sitting on my couch,  and in front of me there's Sasha ,sitting and sipping her favourite cinnamon tea, 

My palm is resting on my cheeks and eyes are looking tired,  who won't be tired right,  just when you gathered the shattered pieces of your life , Someone pops to shatter it again.

I let out a sigh

"It's been 20 minutes straight, if you have something to say , please say quickly " I uttered being irritated.

"Oh,  my ,why are you being impatient?? You never used to get impatient by looking at me ,see I'm wearing a red attire,  doesn't it attracts you ?? Huh !! Don't lie " Sasha uttered with a smile.

My eyebrows furrowed, how I used to tolerate this woman , really!! I used to love her ??

"See Sasha , just spit the facts why you're here , " I uttered averting my eyes to the clock.

It's almost time Y/n's arrival, 

"What she'll think seeing her here ?" I mumbled underneath.

"The fact is --" Sasha uttered getting up and reaching near me .

She sat beside me ,

I got up ,

"Ok ok,  I'm here to say , I understands my mistakes,  I made foolish decisions earlier,  I want to return to your life again " Sasha uttered, i frown .

"Yes I'm missing you a lot , I'm missing our baby you know!!" Sasha uttered with a sad face .

I rolled my eyes , I shouldn't forget she's a T.V actress, 

"Baby ?? Taesha is only my daughter,  you disowned her, so she disowned you ages ago,  " I replied.

"Don't lie , I know Taesha is seeking a mother, and that's why you're getting married to someone " Sasha uttered.

I smirk

"So you're here ,hearing I'm getting married?? See Sasha,  Taesha doesn't need any mother,  she wants Y/n ,  only her and introducing you to Taesha will ruin her childhood completely " I replied.

"Y/n ??, I think I heard this name before as well!! Uh your that friend!! Who left you cause she loved you ?? Finally you are choosing that looser ??" Sasha mocked.

"Watch your mouth when you're speaking about her ,and looser ?? She loves me,  and I love her too , she's winner , and see Sasha, I cleared earlier, neither Taesha nor I want you back again " I replied.