||Chapter-12||

_

"Taesha is in the car " I uttered. She nod
And with her help we carried Taesha to her car ,

Y/n made her lie , lowering the first back seat ,
Then sat ,and I entered and sat beside her .

Y/n made her lie , lowering the first back seat , Then sat ,and I entered and sat beside her

"T-thanks " my vision get blurr and everything turned black.

Author's pov

Taehyung's head landed on Y/n's shoulder which made her surprise .

She sit there in silence for few seconds to realise what just happened. Her eyes shift towards his face,  his eyes are closed, and face is slightly red ,his clothes are completely soaked with raindrops .

"Taehyung??" Y/n call few times but no response,  she got scared. And touched his face

"Shit !! Quick return to my home !! Cancel the meeting " Y/n instructed her driver,  as Taehyung's head is now resting into her embrace,  her fingers caressed his cheeks but suddenly she snap it .

"Stop the car " Y/n uttered
Driver did
And made Taehyung lie on seat completely. And get off the car , and sat beside the driver.

They drove towards her house

After reaching with the help of driver she made him to a room , made him lie on a bed .

"Can you change his clothes! Please wipe the water from his body , with this towel " She instructed her driver. He nod . Taesha has awakened and now standing at the door.

"Miss ?? How's my dad ?? What happened to him ?" Taesha asked and
Y/n found Taesha's tears .
She pulled the little kid into her embrace.

"Call the doctor immediately " She instructed her one maid while moving towards Nini's room .

"Nini !! See whom I brought??" Y/n uttered entering.
Nini was drawing something seeing Y/n she happily got off and ran towards Her .