||Chapter-14||

_

"Sir should I ask Mr

"Sir should I ask Mr. Min to rewrite this presentation??" A worker asked looking hesitant.

"No it's alright, it's good ," I replied closing the file . The workers eyes widened.  I laugh innerly ofc they are surprised seeing me behave politely for the first time .

"Is there anything you want to ask more??" I asked handling the file to him .

"No , sir , have a good day " the worker replied with a bow , his scared expression is now changed into a smile .

I smile , it's been 6 days since I last encountered Y/n , I'm trying to change myself to my previous self , if I was her inspiration which changed her why can't i be changed when she's my inspiration .

I started checking other documents.

Author's pov

The worker left the cabin and returned to their chamber,
"He didn't scold you right ??" A female co worker asked while others also gathered around.

"No , he didn't,  but it's strange, he's used to be the angry bird , but after recovering from sickness he's behaving nicely " the guy replied.

"I told you , he won't, he's behaving too politely,  but what could be the reason??" Female could worker uttered.

"Have you noticed the hair tie on his wrist previously?? A black hair tie ??" Another guy uttered.

"A hair tie ??" One question.

"Do you think the same which I'm thinking??" Another female asked.

"He's changing and may be it's because he's seeing someone recently " another guy uttered.

"I heard from the P.A. that the day he was sick,  someone took care of him , may be it's the woman " other replied.

The remaining people nod .

"It's not a place to gossip, I guess??" Taehyung's voice startled them .

Everyone gulp ,

"S-sorry sir " they tried to utter.

"GO back to your seats and finish the work quickly " Taehyung instructed and left .

"See he didn't even scold now as well " a female co - worker uttered. And soon they returned to their  seats .

End Of Author's pov

I was busy in work till night , as Taesha is not home , I Don't need to hurry . When suddenly my phone buzz