||Chapter-15||

Next morning     

"So , that means, I haven't created any scene " Jennie uttered sipping her lemonade, 

"Yes , but you shouldn't have gone there" I replied.

It's almost afternoon,  Y/n left in the morning,  Jennie woke up a while ago and sitting in the living room we're talking.

"I know,  I was just wanted to distress myself " Jennie replied with a sigh

"I know,  I was just wanted to distress myself " Jennie replied with a sigh .

I nod .

"But Hyung!!" Jennie asked

"What ?" I replied.

"Why there's a hair tie on your wrist! Who's it ??" Jennie asked. And I bit my lips , I forgotten to wear my suit ,

"It's actually-" before I could finish

"Isn't it Y/n's?? Yes , the black hair tie and the cute Cat face toy sticking with it , I've seen her wearing these , it's hers?? Isn't it ??" Jennie uttered, and it's not that she's asking, she's reassuring

I sigh

"Yes it's hers " I replied 

"Did you two had something yesterday??" Jennie asked widening my eyes .

"No , what are you even think !!" I defend.

"Then , how's it in your wrist??" Jennie asked raising her eyebrow 

I exhale.

"I just borrowed it from her , she confessed earlier that I waw her inspiration through these years , so I wanted her to be my inspiration so I can return to my old self " I replied.

Jennie sigh .

"Why Don't you two just get along, it's clear it's two sided " Jennie uttered with a annoyed face .

"No we shouldn't!! You know that"
I replied

"But why ??, three lifes are in risk " Jennie uttered.

"I know, but I don't want  Y/n ,to love me , " I replied lowering my eyes .

"Woah !! Unbelievable!! You know she still loves you ! Now you're saying you don't want her to love you , yet borrows her hair tie ,to show the world she's yours " Jennie growled.

"Calm down , I know she do love me , but it won't change anything, my life has crossed a long path ," I replied 

"So ?? It's bad to give another chance!! I can feel you , how bad you felt when Sasha cheated on you ,but when destiny is giving a chance in the name of Y/n , why not accept it !!" Jennie uttered shaking my by my shoulder.

"I ,can't!! It will be selfish of me !! It will look like I'm loving Y/n ,only because Sasha left me , in other words , she'll think she was a back up to me !! Which I Don't want , she will be hurt , she deserves to be someone's first love , and it will never be mine , as officially my first love was Sasha " I replied expressing my thoughts loud .