||Chapter-9||

I cried a lot every single night not because he rejected me but because I wasn't the person he loves. But his concern and care remains same even after he started dating. His message are mostly concerning if I'm alright. He tried to say apology most of the time but i never furthered our conversation when it picks topic about him dating.

To make myself away from his thoughts I studied more than I ever did , I never imagined that it will make me rank 1st and our school life ended . Luckily my journey was beautiful yet painful.

Last Day of School     

I went there not in school uniform as I don't want a picture, I went there only to pass a letter. I've decided that I'll leave the country so I'll be nowhere around him anymore , I don't want to see him ,I Don't know how my emotions will come out after seeing him ,
I haven't moved on may be I will some day . Or may be I don't want to move on , I'm just taking myself away as staying around him will make me jealous of Sasha which will lead me to do something shitty.

I reached around the ground where other students are excited and writing memories on their shirts . I felt a little emotional,  I wish our time longed a little.

"Y/n ??" Hearing a voice I turned there was Jimin.

"Why are you like this ?? Where's your uniform??"Jimin asked.

"Can you please pass this to Taehyung, actually I'm in hurry , I've a flight at 11 ,bye " I uttered in a hurry may be Jimin had something to say but I moved away.

I was running towards the exit

"Y/n ??" Taehyung's voice made me froze . I desperately want to see him , I know it's no good still , and I turned found him confused, may be because of my appearance, I watched him as much as  my heart wants for the last time .

I turned back

"Hope we never meet again " I told myself and ran away.

I'm going to leave him forever. Not wanting to interfere into his life .

"Wish you a very happy love life"

End of Y/n's pov       

Taehyung looked at the way Y/n left. He's confused why she left like that , why she's not wearing her uniform.

"Hey !!" Hearing Jimin's voice he turned
"Y/n left the letter for you " Jimin informed handling a letter. 
"And she left?? She Don't want to click a picture??" Taehyung asked.

"She said she has a flight " Jimin replied.
Taehyung opened the letter

Dear Taehyung

First of all Thanks , Thanks a lot for making my last two years of school this great, I've enjoyed a lot , you're inspiring and very helpful I've learnt a lot from you , you've always appeared the exact time I needed someone, like an angel ,
Pulling me out from my dark corner you made me face the brightness,
And lastly I do love you,  i know your concern and generosity was never love ,but I fell for you my bad , but honestly I never wanted it to be a burden on you , you don't need to be guilty or stressed, I'm not mad at you and I don't hate you as well  .