||Chapter-10||

Taehyung's pov

"So how have you been ??" Y/n's questioned brought Me back to reality, since I was busy admiring how much she had changed till now

"Well , not bad , as you have already seen handling a kid and failed already" I replied With a sigh .

"You're reaching to conclusion very early " She replied laughing which sounded like a pleasant music ,

Should I hug her ?? For once ? At least after waiting these years ? Missing her badly every single day , but no the Y/n who left me has changed a lot till now , she's a mother meaning someone's wife ,I should not cross my limits.

"Such as ??" I asked.

"Just go easy on her ,she's a cute and naughty one, who needs love " She replied with a smile. 

I nod .

"When you returned??" I asked.

"Oh , it's been a year I guess, after dad passed away " she replied.

"OH,  sorry " I apologise.
She chuckle

"I thought you had changed but no you still apologise when you're not at fault" She replied.  But is that really true ?
Then why I longed for her all these years . Was there really nothing?? Then why I missed her that much. 

"But you've changed a lot , and I'm glad you had moved on in your life " I uttered sipping tea from the cup in front of us . We're currently sitting inside her living room where teas has served.

She looked down

She looked down

"Moved on ??" She mumbled.

"Who's Nini's father?? When did you get married?? I hops you'd invite me though" I uttered as I truly wanted her to unlove me as she was hurt because of my decision.

"Nini doesn't have father -" she was uttering casually then stopped in middle when our eye met . The doe eyes she used to have are nowhere,  the eyes now contains a lot , or may be I was just imagining thing cause deep down I excepted she will hold me when I needed someone the most .

She composed herself

"Actually I'm a single mother " Y/n replied.

Oh this means she is unlucky in love too like me , and why not I chose Sasha over her love , but Sasha left me with someone else,  but at least Y/n shouldn't have been unlucky.