►The Joy of the Above◄

✒; That's Organizer Nocturne's cult

''Have you ever had an interest in getting contact with something way bigger than you could ever comprehend? Then you are a perfect future candidate to join the commune of Asfelaia: The Joy of the Above. In this commune you will be able to escape all your worries of the cold harsh outside world, by making progress to become one with the older beings.

'''Joy of the Above''' (also known as: '''J.O.T.A.''') is a commune that was founded roughly 9000 or more years ago. Its current leader is known as [[Organizer Nocturne]], and its previous leader was known as [[Apaisios]]. It worships the [[Elder Beings]], a group of mythical and godlike creatures who each serve a purpose. The commune mostly specializes in communicating with these ancient beings capable of giving one a shade. The only person who can get it is the Leader, and as there multiple leaders, multiple universes apart. There can be multiple.

Archived Sermons: First Archived Sermon :
Recorded on ███████. What you are about to view is a transcript taken from the Mothership.

Greetings and welcome labourers to the very first sermon for a large majority of you! I would like to thank all workers who managed to attend our sermon in person today, despite their tight labour-filled schedule. We have good news for all labourers who could not attend today, however! A transcript of our enlightening words will be available within our intercom system! (Finally, something useful came out of that garbage can...) Ever since the opening of our intercom system, there has been an influx of new labourers within our mothership. Upon interacting and observing all the newcomers I noticed a large majority was interested in what are the functions of each of the departments within our ship and the individuals surrounding them. I have had both positive and negative interactions with multiple types of labourers from multiple different planets. However, through these interactions, I concluded that a lot of you are curious, or even clueless, about my department's operations! In our first sermon, I wanted to go over the basics of our traditions, our rituals, and general obligations for the beings above to be fully satisfied.

One of the most crucial requirements one must follow once joining to commune, which is rather obvious, is to always trust and always listen to the orders and guidance of your higher-ups. All higher-ups have been meticulously chosen to serve under their current task and they can read signs given to them by the older beings. They are responsible for scheduling when rituals and summonings will be conducted, what tools will be used and the correct individuals set as offerings. Another important rule to follow is the dress code during such events. The dress code requires all members who participate in the rituals to be wearing this assigned commune uniform.
The colours on the uniform are up to the member's choice and a way to differentiate higher-ups from newcomers is to observe the number of patterns on their robes. The more patterns the more respected they are. Another reason for this, other than for aesthetic purposes, is as a way to appease the beings and as a safety precaution due to past events where members of the commune not wearing the uniform were turned into heaping piles of flesh. So be sure to always wear your uniform and given accessories! The next requirement is to prepare the setup of all decorations and sacred artifacts that should be placed at least two nights before the beginning of the event. This involves the lighting of different candles and lacing them all around the ceremony haul to create a suitable brightness and to then place down all the sacred items relating to the being the event is being held for.

Then a few hours before the event begins, we open up the glass roof that is located above the haul to let in the gracious galactic light. Next, an assigned member draws on the ground below the glass roof a circle, which its patterns will depend on the specific being. When the ritual is initiated, the members will be placed in different parts of the ceremony haul with some holding the offering that will be offered.  Before anything begins, I or any qualified higher-up will give a speech calling for the being to accept our offering. After the speech is concluded we being out of the assigned sacrifice. Whether it be an object or an individual, we place it on the circle and do as is described in the ancient scriptures.
The effects the sacrifice will bring all depend on if the ritual is successful, if the being is satisfied, and what the specific being is, which some beings can bring upon catastrophic events. Finally, now that the sermon has been concluded, I would also like to remind once again to current, and maybe future members, of our current goals as to not get distracted. The being we are the closest to contacting as of currently is Fegaraia, and I want to see the proper artifacts being offered and not some cheap recreations. Other than that, I would like to thank everyone who could attend today to inform themself of our general operations and are interested to go in touch with the more supernatural side of our galaxy.