Orion Turak

✒; Here we go, the ruler of the Sunrise Republic

Character = Orion Turak
Alias = The President
Race/species = Unknown
Gender = Male
Height = 7'0'' (213.4 cm)
Birthday = Unknown
Hair_color = Unknown
Eye_color = Unknown
Affiliation = [[The Sunrise Republic]]
Occupation = President of [[The Sunrise Republic|the Sunrise Republic]]
Status = Alive
Relative(s) = Unknown

"My jurisdiction and orders are spreading from every area. My power affects all reality of each nation as I slowly have everything on my hands. Eradicating the indecency.''—President Turak

Turak has been the president of [[The Sunrise Republic|the Sunrise Republic]] for 7 years. He wishes to expand it further and make indecency vanish out of existence.
(✒It's because of this man that sunrisers have around 7000 laws to follow, pretty sure all of them re read them all over again before stepping out of their houses just in case (should take around 3 hours without a break))

Appearance: Turak is a man of a hulking figure. His face appears to be highly infected with something, presumably [[the Darkness]]. He ensures that nobody ever sees his face. Atop his head rests a black riot helmet with white stripes on both sides. He's dressed in a white long-sleeved collared shirt beneath a long pitch black button-up trench coat with yellow highlights around the sleeves and a shirt pocket on the right. Multiple badges can be seen on the trench coat as well. His pants are straight-legged, and a white belt is worn with them.

Personality: As Turak spreads the idea of eradicating indecency, he is very tough on those he selects as guards, often pushing them to their limits. He has a strong personality. Turak's nature is volatile and open. He often appears angry or without emotion, generally displaying how he feels very clearly. Despite his perceived lack of emotion or desire, Turak started ruling [[the Sunrise Republic]] the way he thought of it was, which would imply that his will had been strengthening all along.

Backgroung; Unknown as of now.

History: Orion Turak, President of the sunrise republic. Best known for his manipulative and strict personality. While he can appear as kind to the outside eye, he is often described by residents of the republic as a violent individual, using his power to 'Eradicate indecency' as he would describe. Orion Turak is often described as a pale, tall man. He doesn't have hair, instead wearing a black hat with a small orange camera in the middle of it (Which can be seen in almost all of the military uniforms). He also wears a black and yellow uniform, matched with small badges on the front and a yellow band on the sleeve.

Turak's manipulative personality is shown when he meets Prince loch, going as far as to manipulate them into joining the republic in hopes to take power over Loch's nation. It's shown in the fear room aswell, after meeting Phylis in game he speaks briefly to him before revealing the truth about the situation. in the fear room we can also see that Turak can control the room, as Loch would appear in the same room but calmer and more welcoming. We also see a glimpse of Turak's true form here, though Turak himself explained that each time he changed it would be ''For the better''.

Trivia:
-Turak wants to take over the world to eradicate indecency.
-If something is in the Sunrise Republic territory. it is not going out of it, even if it is a civilian. (✒; You're basiclly never going to leave the Sunrise territory.)
-If anything has allied with him he will know everything about them.
-If he wants to ally with a certain nation he will observe the leader of it beforehand to know more about the nation's leader, then speak to them in a manner that makes him more trusting and makes that leader listen to him more due to them knowing that he might know them more than themselves.
-Whenever Turak gets recloned he gets a better version of himself.
-He has a property shard that is said to have ice powers. which is what keeps him standing due to his extreme state of body modifications.
-He is not able to eat, only drink. (✒; Skill issue honestly)