Zorro Novikov

{{DecanonizedCharacterWarning}}

Character = Zorro
Alias = ∆-0236
Race/species = Daynian
Gender = Male
Height = 6'0(182 cm)
Birthday = March 4th
Hair_color = Grey
Eye_color = Yellow to orange
Affiliation = [[The Sunrise Republic]]
Occupation = Assassin for [[The Sunrise Republic|the Sunrise Republic]]
Status = Alive
Relative(s) = Unknown

"Killing is never easy. It always gets bloody and dirty, or it gets clean and quick."—∆-0236

Zorro Novikov, also known as ∆-0236, is an assassin for [[The Sunrise Republic|the Sunrise Republic]].

Appearance: Zorro's appearance is unclear as most of their clothing is dark, but one noticeable detail is the parasite that rests atop their head. Its white color stands out the most compared to the rest of their attire, along with its 14, yellow to orange colored eyes. They also have short hair left to drape centrally down their back in a spiral. Zorro wears a dark-colored suit with white armor scattered around it, along with leggings. A yellow band is seen at the bottom of their left sleeve, resembling [[the Sunrise Republic]], the nation from which they hail.

Personality: Like all [[The Sunrise Republic|Sunrise Republic's]] inhabitants, Zorro is a loyal supporter of [[Orion Turak|Orion Turak. Orion Turak]] trusts him to be the lead assassin, sincere, determined, and courageous. He has a strong sense of determination and is generally carefree to a fault. Occasionally, he seems mentally confused and insane, seemingly projecting himself onto those he talks to, contradicting himself, and having mental outbursts. Zorro has also been shown to be genuinely delighted when sent on missions, especially those where he has to face opponents.

Background; Childhood: Zorro was one of [[Sunrise Researcher|Jozim's]] successful experiments with a Daynian child and a strain of [[The Darkness|Darkness]] that [[Sunrise Researcher|Jozim]] had been researching for a while. He had it introduced to him through his right arm, so it mutated that area more so than others. He was around 7 or 8 when introduced to [[Sunrise Researcher|Jozim]]. His head was not a result of [[Sunrise Researcher|Jozim's]] experiments, but an accident with a parasitic organism. He had broken the container, and it attacked him. It fused with his head and caused other psychological issues.

Trivia:
-He is probably suffering from sleep deprivation. (✒; ngl, us, authors, all read the last word as "depression")
-Serial number is 919345030529949786