=Sector Nocturne=

✒; Originally known as the Night Coalition during the rule of Horrid

-

''The ideal galactic lifestyle. Tell me, what do you do once you've developed so far that you have gripped onto the handles of unthinkable technology, seen every inch of your planet. Achieved all possible for your species. Ehe. Don't let the boredom settle into you. The Sector Nocturne provides an exciting lifestyle of plundering blooming civilizations, exploring the corners of the universe, and having a good time while doing so. If you can't develop anything further, why not use that energy to destroy?''

 The Sector Nocturne is a nation that is ruled over by [[Director Nocturne]]. While Sector Nocturne wishes to leave [[Zirianata]], it is currently stranded in [[Asfelaia Village]]: a small collection of houses and indoor farms, inconspicuous to the outsiders. Due to the harsh and frigid climate, survival is harsh for those unfitted. As of now, here are the active characters: [[Director Nocturne]], [[Ethereal Nocturne]], [[Organizer Nocturne]][[Deceptive Nocturne]], [[Strategist Nocturne]], [[Othello Wealdmare-Aributa]], [[Leia]], [[Vesper]], [[Ignacio]], [[Nascosto]]
Political Standpoint: '''Sector Nocturne''' is currently allied with:
-[[The Oligarchy of Tyusian]]

'''Sector Nocturne''' is currently hostile to:
-[[The Days Union]]
-[[The Republic of Aurora]]
-[[The Daybreak Coalition]]
-[[The Sunrise Republic]]
-[[Victorovna Federation]]
-[[The Monarchy of Ustinover]]

Geography: '''Sector Nocturne''' is currently located in the northwest of [[Zirianata]]. It is currently neighboring [[The Sunrise Republic|the Sunrise Republic]]. It is mainly settled in [[The Ashlands|the Ashlands]], a desolate sight for most travelers. They are hard to pass through and only the most experienced natives can do it. When going to [[The Ashlands|the Ashlands]], it's advised that you bring a mask with a filter. Its main base of operations is [[Asfelaia Village]], a snowy village in the north of [[Zirianata]]. As far as rumors go, there is more below the snow than what meets the eye. A large facility stretches underneath the snow, left over by the Night Coalition's previous escapades. It is on the south of [[The Days Union|the Days Union]], south-east of [[The Republic of Aurora|the Republic of Aurora]], north of [[The Sunrise Republic|the Sunrise Republic]], north-east of [[The Oligarchy of Tyusian|the Oligarchy of Tyusian]], and is facing the east of [[The Monarchy of Ustinover|the Monarchy of Ustinover]]. It is presumably one of the smallest nations, but nonetheless an important one.

History: 1279 - Official formation of the Night Coalition, created by Lahabiel Aributa. She was an Isopodic Euraphos, and early ancestor of Othello(✒; This man, also known as Horrid_Night). Created the Night Coalition due to the previous unstable monarchic system of Vodalis. A strong character, powerful in her will and dedicated to bettering her planet. 1500 - Basic industrialisation. Due to the local amount of highly useful resources, they were able to develop fast, supported by a strong integral government.

THE DAYS UNION RUMBLING IS HERE best group if u disagree u hate the lgbt HELLO NIGHTLIGHTS o7 - some wiki admin (✒; This was actually written by an admin, they also added rainbow emojis)