Great_Day

The Days Union is the vastest country on our planet named "Zirianata" and has been classified as the safest location on the entire planet since the beginning of the [CONFLICT]. It maintains the most significant military force which can operate underwater, on the ground and in the skies. This nation has existed for hundreds of years now, the entire planet's surface is fragmented from the damage of this old [WAR] with endless amounts of deadly monsters, debris, hazardous air to the point where even the moon has been severely damaged from the dangerous weaponry. The current situation of the planet has made it uncertain and it is expected that many national catastrophes will still arrive alongside new threats.

Character: Great Day
Alias = Great, Our Majesty,''The Supreme Leader'', T-000
Race/species = Robot
Gender = Male
Height = 8'3(251 cm)
Birthday = 11th June
Hair_color = None
Eye_color = Green
Affiliation = [[The Days Union]]
Occupation = Supreme Leader of [[The Days Union
Status = Alive (?) (✒; Well he's supposed to be dead but we're not sure at this point)
Relative(s) = ?
Discord_debut = 12/1/2018
Roblox_debut = 11/06/2016

The Supreme Leader Great Day, also known as the Supreme Leader or T-000, is the one who was appointed as the initial and only Supreme Leader for this nation for hundreds of years and still rules over the Union to this day.

Appearance:  He wears a plain leather naval brigade hat of black sat upon the head, half of which is covered by a fine mask on the right of the face with a black Cyberpunk mask decorated with green highlights on the left under the accessory. Above the punk mask is a green laser eye covering the left eye. The only visible features of the face seem to be a zombie's face. His uniform consists of a black collar and trench coat, embroidered with golden laces to outline the sleeves and hem.

The back of the trench coat consists of a singular green circle on the center with golden laces circling on the top half of the circle. On his right arm (the side where the mask sits) is another green circle, with two gold/yellow lines moving horizontally on either side of the circle. The left sleeve is transparent green with only golden thread to fill the forearm.

Moving down, he wears black gloves, with a delicate green line moving around his supposed wrist. A typical gold belt rests on his waist with an extra strap hanging from the left (front to back buckle). He wears regular black pants (presumed to be suit pants) and plain black boots with black laces.

Personality: Along with his formal attire and mature aura, Great Day keeps everything adequate and proper. He maintains a dominant demeanor as the current Supreme Leader and a rigorous and respectful manner. Civilians are constantly reminded to return the same favor. He appears focused on completing his missions for the greater good of his nation and people.
Not much is known about what he is like in private with his fellow allies and subordinates, so it is commonly believed that he is polite while maintaining his ambitious yet cold-blooded leader persona.

Ceremonial beginning: Dimensional Shard: Great Day was born in Iskaldar on the 11th of the 6th month, 2500 to a prestigious family, growing up in a cold busy city. As he grew he was widely inspired by the advancements and technologies of a fastly growing Days Union, and endeavored to take part in its procedure forward. This manifested in him spending 19 years away at the Spirited Sea for a research project, working loyally for the Days Union.
Here, he located a Dimensional Shard, one of the most powerful at the time.

(✒; We all wonder if he was really 20 when he became leader, because if he was born in 2500 and became leader or whatever in 2520, did he ever get the chance of being a child? They said he was away for 19 years- so like, right after his birth he moved away???)

Face of Vorbeckia: After a while, he was handpicked by the Government in 2520 to represent the values of the nation, with his ultimate goal being to take charge of the nation. This garnered him a reputation of respect and awe, inspiring loyalty to the Union, despite the mass instability of Vorbeckia at the time.

Sovereign Rule: Between 2950 until 2970, a malicious and mysterious entity known as the [[Sovereignty]], one of the Prime Darkness' hijacked his body, possessing him. This lead to disaster; This creature's thirst for tyranny lead to massive experimentation on biological warfare, which was crucial towards the end of the Potonium - Night War, but triggered a large rise of the virus.
The [[Sovereignty]] was removed from his body after extreme care in a hidden facility. It is unknown where this creature is here, but it is a source of worry for many.

Eventual Death: Due to the dimensional shard, he lived beyond his lifespan but the radiation poisoning got to him, causing a severe brain cancer. His consciousness was stored within a inosine operating system within T-000 to serve as a back up of his memories. The dimensional shard was stored alongside the robot, leading to a colder, more emotionless figure leading the nation.

Trivia:
-He can activate and deactivate the RYTSAR units.
-He and the Aurora Republic have been allied for 15 years.
-Great has the ability to teleport by speeding ahead at a certain direction extremely fast.
-In the Disposed Remnants event, it was revealed that 'Great Day' was actually dead since 2898, being 397 years old, dying from brain cancer and continued deterioration as a result from repeated radiation poisoning.

✒; We miss younger Great :(