Leia Auberaan

Character = Leia Auberaan
Alias = Leia, Lei, Ma'am, Leticia(Birthname)
Race/species = Mixed; Euraphoric-Cassiopeian
Gender = Female
Height = 7'8(288 cm)
Birthday = Unknown
Hair_color = Dark green
Eye_color = Green
Affiliation = [[Sector Nocturne]], [[Vesper]]
Occupation = Head of [[Vesper]]
Status = Alive
Relative(s) = [[Director Nocturne]](Partner)
Discord_debut = 07/06/2021
Roblox_debut = 30/07/2021

"We have achieved more than you ever will.''—Leia

Leia, the leader of [[Vesper]] and assistant to the [[Director Nocturne|Director]], is a crucial figure when it comes to the maintenance of Labourers and the smooth run of the [[Sector Nocturne]]

Appearance: She wears a casual techwear outfit with long black trousers, which are cuffed to each leg at the base and held up by a belt with a slide-release buckle. She alternates between a tight-fitting black turtleneck that exposes her right arm, and a shawl of black that covers her left arm, belted around her body with another slide-release belt. She may also wear a gray tank top, with a black shirt that is cut off just above the bust. She often wears a technological face mask that is metallic with lighter gray tint. Her skin is green, and dappled with darker greens across her entire body. She has very dark green, short, curly hair, and fish ears that are splayed and tri-pointed.

Personality: Leia is presented as very serious and firm in her beliefs and duty in life. Her duties to her partner and loyalty towards the [[Sector Nocturne]] strike deep beneath the skin, and she would never be caught betraying who she prizes most. Her deadpan outlook is highly common, and she'll usually be found displaying near-to-no emotion, and she only seems to experience it during evocative situations or situations of high stress. This is behaviourism brought on by the psychological stress and detrimental effects of coordinating the termination of planets under the [[Sector Nocturne|Sector Nocturne's]] mindless regime during the period of space-travel they endured, which has been recognised as a common mental disorder among members of the Sector Nocturne army. She is often somewhat tolerant towards labourers, yet retains her firm disposition.

Background; Childhood: Leia was born during the reign of [[Othello Wealdmare-Aributa|Othello]], and began her life on a small jungle planet a few lightyears from the original Nights' homeworld. Her father was a homeworld species that had moved onto the planet after a few settlement-creation attempts were made by the Night Coalition. However, this planet was already inhabited by a heavily religious race, with green skin, who appeared elven in nature, who built various temples and statues across the planets. Leia's mother was one of the priestesses on this planet. She was trained in combat and martial arts as she grew, Leia grew up with this planet's religion and was mainly raised within the temples, with her mother and her mother's attendants. It is unsure whether she still practices this religion to this day.

Becoming the Vesper Captain: After learning of the [[Sector Nocturne]] arrival on her planet, Leia volunteered to travel the stars. Despite her skill within combat, Leia began her life in the [[Sector Nocturne]] as a politician. However, after one specific afterparty of a very successful planet raid in 2942, where Leia and another politician happened to disagree over some trivial issue, and she finally managed to display that strength within her, her career path would change. After the [[Director Nocturne|Director]] herself was called to the scene, impressed by this display of strength, invited Leia to join her private team of guards and attendants, [[Vesper|Vesper.]] From then on, Leia became a prominent member of [[Vesper]], and one of the [[Director Nocturne|Director's]] personal favourites within the team. She worked for a long period of time as a simple [[Vesper]] agent, before being promoted to Captain after her many years of service throughout the [[Sector Nocturne|Sector Nocturne.]]

 Asfelaia: Leia is often found patrolling Asfelaia, and guards the Facility with her life. During the period with Torture, she successfully recontained the creature in a small metal cell, embedded in a nearby mountain.

Trivia
-Leia is confirmed to be a lesbian, and is inferred to be in a relationship with the [[Director Nocturne|Director]].
-She was the first [[Vesper]] character ever to be announced.
-Leia is the shortest of [[Vesper]], and is one of the shortest in the [[Sector Nocturne]] team.
-She is often known for her threats and insults.
-Leia has an unnamed psychological disorder from the events of her duty that causes her to be almost emotionless.
-Leia's gun is named the Hybern-Nocturne. This is the same gun that every VESPER member uses. 

-

✒; here's the name of a file we found in the text