Deceptive

✒; One of the authors don't even know who that is...
"Who's that?" —one of the authors

-

{{DecanonizedCharacterWarning}}( ✒; They decanonized a lot of characters ong)

 Character= Deceptive
Alias = Deceptive, Lux, Illusionary,'The Deceived'', Little Bourbon
Rrace/species = Elf
Gender = Male |height = 7'7(231 cm)
Birthday = November 28th
Hair_color = Black (previously)
Eye_color = White with a grey tint
Affiliation = The Night Coalition
Occupation = Scientist of the Night Coalition, Holographer of the Night Coalition
Status = Alive
Relative(s) = Unknown
Discord_debut = 09/8/2021
Roblox_debut = 08/13/2021

"I will find my way. I always do.''—Deceptive

Appearance; Intermediate Space; First appearance: When he was first seen, Deceptive wore a white cowl and a mask over his face. The mask had a white dot surrounded by a circle that was connected to a line, with a black outline around the 3 shapes. At the center bottom of the mask, there was an upward facing triangular crack that exposed his teeth. The rest of his clothing consisted of a white futuristic-esque suit with teal highlights and details across it.

Inside the train: Before being dragged into the train in a calm manner, Deceptive donned a white lab coat he found inside the Mindscape. Later on, Inexorable began changing his physical appearance: at first making his mask have a single line on it and then adding 6 eyes (positioned like a dice's 6th side).

 Before the Intermediate Space: His skin was a dark blue with white-ish eyes, a white patch under his right eye, and a pair of rectangular glasses. He usually wore a lab researcher coat and general attire that looked suitable for his work into technology, holographs and evolutionary research as a whole. His hair tended to be scruffy since he gave all his attention to the work at hand. His ears were slightly pointed but they also had this strange defect where it had a triangular sort of inversion scar on the side of his ears.

Personality: Deceptive is a hardheaded scientist with a determined mindset. He has been trying to leave the Intermediate Space for 98 years and has yet to give up. Before getting stuck, he worked on a project with [[Ignacio]] for years on end to present to [[Othello Wealdmare-Aributa|Othello]].

Where to locate his story: The Sector Nocturne discord server contains a lot of his plot. Please refer to it through (✒; You guys deleted the Sector Nocturne server(admins or whoever created the server). How are we supposed to get there?)

Trivia:
- This page was written by Brackets with the assistance of Jay, Shark, Elliot, Shadow, Eye, Sami, Janus. and Happy.
-The intermediate space took away Deceptive's left hand (reason why he has a robotic hand) and skin.
-He sees the abilities of teleportation as a "gift" from the intermediate space.
-Deceptive's birthday is on November 28th.
-He hates being crowded by people.
-He is not religious.
Every time the parasite (Inexorable) would take control of him, he couldn't do anything nor remember what happened while Inexorable was in control.

-

✒; At least we know who wrote this, credit to 9 persons who participated