Baron & Maxim

✒; Honestly a little bit confused about why is Baron's lore text so short, so we added Maxim with him. 

_BARON DAYBREAK

Character= Baron Daybreak
Alias = Baron Daybreak
Race/species = Unknown
Gender = Male
Height = 15'0 (✒;around 400cm)
Birthday = Unknown
Hair_color = Red
Eye_color =Unknown

Affiliation = [[The Daybreak Coalition]]
Occupation = Daybreak Admiral
Status = Alive
Relative(s) = None

Baron is the Chief Admiral of [[The Daybreak Coalition]].
Appearance: WIP.

Personality: WIP.

Background: History WIP

Trivia: *Has a dimensional shard in his Ax

✒; Fun fact: One of our acquitances once sent us a drawing of Baron and Kasimir kissing while being drunk, they said they found it in the DU art channel ,that is still avalaible for those who are verified. We honestly had no idea how to react to that. 

_MAXIM DAYBREAK

Character= Maxim
Alias = Максим
Race/species = Clone
Gender = Male
Height = Unknown
Birthday = Unknown
Hair_color = White
Eye_color = Red
Affiliation = [[The Daybreak Coalition]]
Occupation = Defense Marshal for [[The Daybreak Coalition|the Daybreak Coalition]]
Status = Deceased
Relative(s) = None
Discord_debut = 25/10/2021
Roblox_debut = 24/10/2021

"I will not die, вредитель.''—Maxim Daybreak (✒; translation: "pest". Also whos' going to tell him that he died?)

Maxim was a former defense marshal for [[The Daybreak Coalition|the Daybreak Coalition]].

Appearance: Maxim is a fair man of tall stature and a pale complexion. He usually wears a black skull as a mask to cover his face and a pair of transparent goggles. On top, he typically wears a red beret. His hair is hidden. He wears black military armor with tons of red highlights. He wears a dark military vest on his chest with a red hand mark on it, indicating that he is from [[the Daybreak Coalition]]. He also wears black trousers.

Personality: Maxim is a very harsh and strict individual who shows no concern for those who do not abide by the [[The Daybreak Coalition|Daybreak Coalition's]] conduct. He often acts indifferent towards others and can get extremely mad quickly. Maxim had displayed a hunger for battle, as seen when he continued to fight against [[The Days Union|the Union]] even though he got captured. However, Maxim also has a caring side masked by his violent facade, one he only shows to those who are incredibly close to him, most notably his other colleagues , [[Volikov Makar]] and [[Lavrova Daybreak]].

Background; Birth: Maxim was introduced as a [[Clones|clone]] to the world.

Death: Maxim was captured by [[The Days Union|the Union]] and executed. The Benefactor Party member who was in control of it showed no remorse and ordered the firing squad to shoot his corpse until there was nothing left but a melted pile of what used to be Maxim. It was broadcast everywhere live.

Trivia: To be added.

✒; Here's his execution, recorded by Mar11ah and posted on youtube;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5a9-Y1PI-8