=The Days Union=

✒Note: we would like to remind that we did not write this, someone else did, we are just giving access to text lore
Credit to the person(s) who wrote this. We might also add a few notes from the authors behind the account, it will be written in brackets along with this symbole "✒".
Also we are apologising as we will keep unpublishing and re publishing a few chapters along with doing modifications due to us being lost in the texts we found and the chapter's orders being messy.
Thank you for you comprehension.

-

The Days Union is the vastest country on our planet named "Zirianata" or "Zirian" and has been classified as the safest location on the entire planet since the beginning of the [CONFLICT]. It maintains the most significant military force which can operate underwater, on the ground and in the skies. This nation has existed for hundreds of years now, the entire planet's surface is fragmented from the damage of this old [WAR] with endless amounts of deadly monsters, debris, hazardous air, to the point where even the moon has been severely damaged from the dangerous weaponry. The current situation of the planet has made it uncertain and it is expected that many national catastrophes will still arrive alongside new threats.''

The Days Union is a nation that is ruled over by the  [Supreme Leader Great_Day]. It is the vastest country on Zirianata and maintains the most significant military forces. As of now, here are the active characters:
[[Great Day]], [[MK3 RYTSAR Operatives]], [[Velvian Elos]], [[Caretaker]], [[Benefactor Auto]]
(✒; WE WANTED THE OPERATIVES BACK (execpt Emotionless and Unpredictable, unless they gave them a new admin))

Political standpoint: '''The Days Union''' is currently allied with:
-[[The Republic of Aurora]]

'''The Days Union''' is currently hostile to:
-[[Sector Nocturne]]
-[[The Sunrise Republic]]
-[[The Daybreak Coalition]]
-[[The Oligarchy of Tyusian]]
-[[Victorovna Federation|Victoronva Federation]]

'''The Days Union''' is currently neutral towards:
-[[The Monarchy of Ustinover]]

-Geography; '''Main Land''': Located in the middle of Zirianata is where the '''Union''' lies, It is known as the largest and greatest nation.
'''The Days Union''' is mainly settled in the Danric plains, a mostly flat region populated by large stretches and displays of agriculture, large meadows and forests, along with thousands of rivers, streams, and lavished for colonial support. It is also settled in the Envalian Highlands, known for its rolling hills and scarce towns. Their greatest significance was the abundance of Inuine, a resource first discovered several eras ago. The area is cold and snowy, and has a directive workforce for prisoners alike. Being blessed with emerald gorges filled to the brim with palm-trees, Tarwiin is truly an exotic sight. Tarwiin is divided between the vast plains and the Dezon Jungle. There are many temples built by the ancient civilizations from before but most minerals were reused for cities or other structures. It is on the east side of [[The Republic of Aurora|the Republic of Aurora]], south of [[The Daybreak Coalition|the Daybreak Coalition]], north-east towards [[The Monarchy of Ustinover|the Monarchy of Ustinover]], [[The Oligarchy of Tyusian|Oligarchy of Tyusian]], and north of [[The Sunrise Republic|the Sunrise Republic]].

'''Secondary Land''': The secondary land of '''the Days Union''' is located in the north-west, It consists of multiple small isles around it. It is settled in Valmark, one of the few frigid areas on the continent of Anlair. Even though winter is but a dream, the icy waters of the Spirited Sea bring a cold draft to this land's shores every month. The spiraling spears of the ice drift like forests. Some even have grown accustomed to them, and you may see towns localized in the spires. There are also locals who've studied the Psionic power of the waves and learned to control ice through some means, like those with horns. The race, Validians, are quite septal to being icy-cold, and have eyes that pulsate a frozen blue or liquid-green. The Serpentail Mountains, which divide Valmark from the Ashlands, are extremely treacherous to pass. There is a large colony on the largest mountain isolated from the nations, An independent colony backed by the rest of the nations, entitled the "Seperi".

It is a disclosed group of natives that have civilized and became prosperous by the help of the Union. They are a very kind and generous nationality, and as a token of gratitude they allow free passage through for denizens who are still alive. It is also surrounded by the Spirited Sea, the most desolate, empty sea in all of Anlair. Little grows or lives here, and only frigid continents, shrouded in myth lie to the north. However, it's by legend that the roots of civilization itself stem from here. [[Great Day]] insists that '''the Union''' learnt valuable knowledge from the ancient star-ones that were beyond advanced. A large tower made of steel from a thousand years ago still stands there, even today. Nobody knows how to locate it, or what it is for, but it is the source of the concept of building and many other vast technologies! It's how '''the Union''' learned how to use Inuine. 

 Army: Those who fight for '''the Days Union's''' safety and protection are enlisted in the '''Union Military Command''', also known as the military district.

'''Trainings''': ''What are trainings?''</blockquote> Just like [[The Republic of Aurora|the Republic of Aurora]], trainings are usually hosted by higher-ups. The trainings usually last for an hour or more, and result in people joining the army, or ranking up.

'''Ranks''': ''What are ranks and how do I obtain them?'' There are many ranks you can achieve. The current ranking system has been revised to have more additional ranking before becoming high-ranking administrative personnel in the military. A UMC Soldier's promotion factor can be influenced by how well they do in the general military aspects, This includes their skills, trainings, evaluations in combat, quality or quantity of activity. Warfare achievements and their honorable service experience in events in combat allow them to get ranked. The rankings in order (from lowest to highest):

-SOLDIER: Soldiers who have joined the UMC program or were conscripted into it. Most commonly the ground forces, serving as defense, assault and various others tasks.

-ORDINANCE UNIT: Those who have become more experienced and trained, leading them to progress into a new stage. They are authorized to give out orders and decrees. *SNIPER: Access to Sniper weaponry.

-TANK OPERATOR - Access to Tanks.

-DIVISION COMMAND - Responsible for leading one of the divisions.

-OUTBREAK CONTROL - Soldiers that have passed the rank of Ordinance Unit and are ready to progress onto the next stage obtain this rank. Outbreak controls are more advanced soldiers in the UMC, and have access to higher grade weapons and armor. These units are specialized in killing and cleaning the [[The Darkness|Darkness]] within the Days Union.  (✒; We saluate Mar11ah and Restricted_Day for the Darkness Virus Outbreak Control, along with other soliders who were participating)

-PENUMBRA COMMANDO - Only the best of the Union military are chosen to become Penumbra Commando. They are responsible for leading in the absence of MK3 Operatives or Sovereign Shields, and are authorized to co-host training sessions.

-SOVEREIGN SHIELD - Can host trainings and evaluations, responsible for promotions and leading when the Field Marshal [[MK3 RYTSAR Operatives/T103 'KINGPIN'|T103 'KINGPIN']] is unavailable. Usually leads multiple divisions at once.

-CIVIL POLICE - Also called 'Junior City Guard'. They are responsible for upholding '''the Union's''' laws due to current City Guards having more pressing matters as stated by [[Vandris Milian]].

-MK3 RYTSAR OPERATIVE+ - Only officials are able to achieve this rank and above.

(✒; This part is actually helped one of the authors, got enlisted and they were very happy about it.)

-Training Guide: ''Is there a training guide I can follow?''

-STS = Side to side in rank formation in a horizontal line.

- Center Face = Face forwards toward the host.

-Left Face = Face 90% left (Don't fix to that, if they tell you left and then right you would then be facing complete opposite from the leader unless they did center after left.)

-Right Face = Face 90% right (Don't fix to that, if they tell you left and then right you would then be facing complete opposite from the leader unless they did center after left.)

-About Face = Full 180% turn (Basically to your opposite side.)

-Right Incline = 45 degrees to the right. (Same with right faces, if they tell you to left incline and then right incline, you would face almost complete opposite, but on the almost left or right upper corner.)

-Left Incline = 45 degrees to the right. (Same with right faces, if they tell you to left incline and then right incline, you would face almost complete opposite, but on the almost left or right upper corner.)

-Control Face = Watch the players movements until they say center face or any other command.

-Wedge, Triangle, Spearhead Formation = Get into a triangle shape from highest to lowest rank.

-Invert Wedge, Triangle, Spearhead Formation = Same formation, just invert the triangle so that lowest ranks are in the front, and highest rank is the last in the back.

-Prison Box = Surround the player on all sides (incline if needed to) and have guns primed facing the player.

-VIP Box = Surround the player on all sides (incline if needed to) and have guns primed outward the player in your surroundings.

-Left/Right Wing = Form a line going upwards and sideways players connected by their shoulders.

-Inverted Left/Right Wing = Form a line going downwards and sideways players connected by their shoulders.

-SFL = Stand in a straight line behind the highest rank.

-March = Follow behind the leader (in a formation if told to.)

-Halt = Stop and get in position of SFL.

-Double Column = Create two lines behind host, if there is an uneven number last goes in middle.

-Leaf Formation = This requires two people. One crouches and takes their gun out, and the other stands behind them with their gun out.

-Box #1 = Surround player on all four corners, forming a square around them.

-Box #2 = Surround player on all four sides, standing behind, in front, and to the sides of the player.

-Line #1 = Pretty much STS.

-Fortress = Surround player on all four sides facing outward.

-Doorlock = Have two soldiers stand directly in front of the door, positioned close together. Others will be positioned in a row in front of them, making sure not to stand directly in front of them or block the row behind. Please read the following official document on UMC enlistment.

Sharing;  Activities: ''What are activities?'' Activities, more commonly referred to as 'soldier activities', are types of events where one or more soldiers showcase their activity by doing things such as patrolling Yutir, guarding [[Great Day|the Supreme Leader's]] statue, and more. As of now, there are only 6 types of activities:
-Patrolling around [[Days City Capital, Yutir|Yutir, the Days city capital]]
-Guarding [[Great Day|the Supreme Leader's]] statue
-Patrolling [[Chaparov War Zone|Chaparov]]
-Patrolling and terminating darkness in [[District E, Final City|District E]]
-Patrolling Tarwiin
-Patrolling Maghold, Tezarks

Applications: ''Is there any way to apply for the army? If so, how?'' The only way as of now to enter the UMC is to be entlisted into the program specifically handpicked by government officials. Those who are still waiting for assignment are registered under the enlistment program.

Morphs: ''Are there any morphs?'' Yes, there are morphs for every rank, just like [[The Daybreak Coalition|the Daybreak Coalition's]] and [[The Republic of Aurora|the Republic of Aurora's]] armies. You are required to have your morph on while patrolling.

Species: The most commonly seen race of the Days Union is Daynian. Daynian as a species are either biological, or [[Clones|clones]]. The language, Daynian, is the native language. It was formed collectively by the species. 

-

✒; We also found the UMC enlistement guide through the texts, if you wish to take a look at it, you can always ask for it in private messages.
We will not show any links in any chapters.
We also thank ███████████ for making us realise how blind we are as we didn't even see the link through the text