Xeno

Character= Xeno
Alias = Xeno, Advisor
Race/species = Unknown
Gender = Genderfluid
Height = 7'5(226 cm)
Birthday = Unknown
Hair_color = Black
Eye_color = Dark grey
Affiliation = [[The Oligarchy of Tyusian]]
Occupation = CONSUL of [[The Oligarchy of Tyusian]]
Status = Alive
Relative(s) = Unknown
Discord_debut = 08/03/2021
Roblox_debut = None
Base_of_operations=MYTSRAS

"It appears my presence is required."
—Advisor Xeno

Xeno is one of the CONSULS working for [[The Oligarchy of Tyusian|the Oligarchy of Tyusian]].

Appearance: Advisor Xeno has a tall stature with a neutral look on his face. He has unruly black hair of uneven lengths that sticks up in tufts around his head. His bangs fall over his eyes in an uneven fringe. His birthmark appears as a long scratch underneath his nose which goes all around his face and head. He also wears a black headset with cyan tints.
Xeno wears a dark, slightly turquoise-tinted buttoned shirt with a turquoise framed collar and a shirt pocket on top of the left breast. He wears straight-legged pants, and a dark turquoise-tinted belt. Most of his outfit is unknown.

Personality: Xeno has a calm demeanor, showing genuine care for the members of [[the Oligarchy of Tyusian]]. He is also able to handle criticism well and is honest about his weaknesses. While he may seem lenient, he gives due consideration to reason and is clear of any biases, as shown when he willingly accepted to meet the members of [[Sector Nocturne]] and give them a chance to hear their side out.
His manner of speaking, while generally fluid and gentle, is extremely tactful; using words and intonations in a way that the person he talks to would listen. His tactful and charismatic speech is even able to make anyone initially listen to what he has to say without saying or conveying anything that would rile them up.

He interacts with [[Advisor Nysh|Nysh]] a lot, stating that they are a good person despite their arguments. Xeno has expressed gratitude towards [[Brutus]], expressing that he thinks of Brutus as family and trusts her. He is thankful for how [[Brutus]] and the Oligarchy have impacted him.

Background; Childhood:  Xeno was trained since he was very young because of his family. Since then, he's cut off all contact with them to focus on his duties. But despite that, he still ships things he finds during his travels to them.

Trivia:
-Xeno can use a sniper.
-He cuts his hair himself, which is why it looks uneven.
-Xeno enjoys sketching creatures he runs into on his travels, bugs, birds, even "monsters", at times.
-Xeno and [[Advisor Nysh|Nysh]] occasionally fight.
-His favorite number is 13, as he considers it lucky.

Credit to the person(s) who worked on this