Chapter 4: Funtime Nightmare final

They stood in front of the stadium before them as the player let out a nervous gulp at the tension they been feeling. Mari let out a sigh before walking forward, making Player quickly follow her." Stay close to me. . . .Pearl is much worst than the other two you met." Mari advice them softly as she slowly opened the door, making it a loud creek noise. Player wince that that noise before entering first. Mari follow suit as she close the door behind her.

Both of them walk into the creepy hall way as player saw that the walls are filled with blood and scratches everywhere. Not to mention, bloody handwritten that says 'No! turn back!' or 'Pearl is dangerous.' and many more made Player feel quite uncomfortable towards to the bloody hand written on the walls. Then they arrive at to see a door before them. Player walk towards to it and try to turn the knob but found out it was lock.

"it's lock." Player said to Mari as they look at her. Mari gave a thoughtful hum before speaking." The key must be somewhere here. Probably in the authorities room, where they kept a lots of keys in this place." Mari said as player nodded before frowning." so where is this room them??" they asked making Mari sigh before motioning her head to them." follow me." she said before leading away, making player quickly follows them.

As they walk there way, it was complete silence between the two of them. Then the player began to ask." so. . . .what happen to this place anyway?? do you know why all of the co-workers in this place disappeared??" they asked making Mari stop walking for a second. Player stop walking when they realize that Mari wasnt at their side making them look over their shoulder to see Mari, standing there with a blank look on her face." Mari??" they called out with concern expression on their face.

Mari snapped out of it before looking down to them." sorry, i lost a thought. . .and to answer your questions. . . .a lot of things. . . .happen to this place." she said as she walk passed them. Player frown before quickly follow them and asked again." then you know what happen to them right??" Mari let out a sigh before speaking," let's change the subject please??" she said as Player have so many question but decided to not to ask more.

Once they arrive, Player went in the room since Mari can barely fit into that room. "If you see a violet key, that's what we needed to opened the door so we could get to her stage stadium and to her room." Mari said as she stood in front outside of the door. Player nodded as they began searching for the violet key.

Once the player found the key, they came out and show it to her." Found it!" player said with a grin on their face making Mari smile softly and gently pat their head softly." Way a go starlight." she said softly making the player grin at her." come on starlight we need to get the last code so you could go through the lobby." Mari said with a gentle smile on her face. Player nodded before leading the way making Mari follow but stop when a blurr run passed behind her, making her look over her shoulder and stared for a second with a frown on her face.

She stared at the darkest corner before her with suspecious look on her face before her name was being called." Mari! you coming or what??" player called her making Mari turn back to them then back to the darkest corner with reluctant look on her face before turning away and follow the player.

As they arrive, player put the key on the key hole, turning it as they unlock the door." no turning back now." murmured player as they took a deep breath and open the door. Both Player and Mari entered the room as they arrive the stage with lots of toys hanging there, completely covered with blood and all. This sight made Mari feel uncomfortable at that. "Now, all we need is to get the code from-"

"𝕸𝕰!" 

Mari pulled player back when a figure landed on the stage." Pearl. . . " Mari growl as she stood protective in front of Player. A female toy stood on the stage with insane smile on her face, showing very sharp teeth as she was wearing a vintage clothing.