Chapter 1: Funtime Nightmare part 1

The Player stood in front of the Poppy Playtime co. Doors, after receiving a letter that came to their door step that says 'Everyone thinks that the staff disappeared 10 years ago. WER'E STILL HERE. Find the flower' Which leave a couple of errors in the letter that made them feel confuse and nervous as they look at the key that they were holding after they received it to get in that place that they used to worked long time ago.

It was old and a little bit rusty but otherwise, its still working." Alright playtime. Let's see what happened." they mumbled out as they turned the key and unlocked the door, making a creaking noise as they wince at that. They entered the lobby and was greeted by no other than a cutboard of Funtime gang that says 'Welcome to Poppy playtime co.!' "Okay, a little creepy." they mumble out before moving a side and walk away as he tried to find a way to entered the lobby but couldnt because the door was lock." great, how am i suppose to get in there then??" they said to themselves with annoyance.

[a/n: by the way, im changing the plot. Like there's a stage once entering the poppy playtime co. doors and other stuff like example, the gift shop or greet and meet the funtime gang like security breach game. Just giving you guys the idea about that. Also, Player is genderfluid, and i use they/them as their pronouns]

They look around before noticing a white vhs tape on the floor. They pick it up and study it for a second then look around to find something before they found the nearby vcr. They place it and began to watched the TV in front of them.

" What's the time? Playtime! Hello guest and children! are you ready to have some fun?? Then before entering the lobby, lets give a round of applause towards to the Funtime Gang!"

The Player watch as four group of animatronic looking toys appeared in the stage, singing, dancing while smiling widely, which made them feel slightly creep out when they suddenly smile so creepily.

"Hi kids! Im Miss Pearl, do you like tea party?? Or do you like playing dresses as me?"

They shivered when Miss Pearl let out a laugh, which sounds creepy to them.

"Im Echo, the Party Planner! I give the super dupper party to every one of you! Isn't it exciting?!"

Seeing Echo made them feel a little better since she looks harmless, except the fact she gave out a craze look after saying 'exciting' part.

"Hello little dancers! Im Angelina, the ballerina. Would you like to twirl with me??"

'She seems nice' they thought before they watch as a marionette puppet appeared the last.

"Hello little children, Im Mari, the gift puppet! Leader of the Funtime gang. I hope you enjoy our song! And I will be at the gift shop where I will give you lots of presents."

The player stared at the Marionette's face, seeing that her smile was forced instead like the rest.

"WE HOPE YOU ENJOY POPPY PLAYTIME CO! HAVE FUN!!"

"What's the time? PLAYTIME!"

Once the video ended, they suddenly felt a chill on their spine before looking behind them and saw that it was nothing. 'That's weird. it felt like someone is watching me.' they thought before looking away and decided to head towards the gift shop, Not even realizing that they will wake up her.

Mari, the gift puppet, P.o.v

I dont remember what happen. All I remember was that i was protecting Kate, then i suddenly felt a shock when the co-worker use the device to shock me. Then I woke up, back to my place with the gang. Im not sure what happen to the playcare, but. . .i have a feeling that they have now taken Kate as their new experiment. 

Although, over a month have passed, i was put on my cell, for another documentation again. I ignore the screams of pain from the other experiments. But then i overheard from the scientist that their new test subject. . .Kate, failed as Kate died at the sixth attemp. I was shock and heart broken after hearing that. I was devastated and i look lifeless when i was performing on the stage, but i was controlled shock again. Because of that i began to fake it, trying to hide the pain so they wont shock me any more.

I began to wonder how are the smiling critters are doing? especially witnessing me getting controlled shock right in front of them. Not to mention, right in front of Catnap and Dogday. Dogday. . . .my best friend, i wonder how he's doing though. I miss him. However, i began to notice something. My friends, Miss Pearl, Angelina and Echo began to act weird and more hostile towards to co-workers. Although they got controlled shock as well like me.

I got worried and confused as i began to notice every toy are acting the same. Then until one day, it happen. They called it the Hour of Joy.

Oh I remember that day, the day when i suddenly felt the shock collar loosen as i watch it fall to the ground while me and the gang in the middle of performing. Then the three start to smiling insanely and before i knew it. . . .They suddenly start attacking. Either Co-workers, guest, or not they start killing them, and chasing after them. I couldn't help it but watch in horror after what i just witness before i decided to get through the vents to hide and watch.

I went to the security room, noticing that theirs blood and headless bodies of security guards, laying around, made me shiver at the sight before looking at the screen and watch in horror. I saw the three, whom i considered my sisters, continued slaughtering anyone around them then in the lobby i could see Huggy wuggy, attacking and chopping the human's head before attacking another. Then on another screen i can see mommy long legs bringing people up in the air before dropping them as it kills the humans. Then I look at another screen as i watch Kissy Missy, who was getting transported attack the co-workers and chased the other one who was trying to escape. I look at the another screen as i watch boxy boo ate the human before attacking the escape human. Then i look at the another screen and watch the small smiling critters start to devour a human making me feel like im about to puke but i quickly look away as i look at the another screen as i watch Miss Delight and her sister chased the poor co-worker in a one room and killed him.

Then at the playcare, i watch in horror as i watch Catnap slaughter and throw anyone around. Either adult or children, there's no mercy before finally, everything in poppy playtime co was filled with dead bodies. From the entrance, lobby, toy maker machine area, playtime center, and playcare. I watch in horror as i watch them dragged the bodies away, before i quickly crawl straight to the vents, realizing that they have now devoured the flesh of a human being made me feel disgusted.

That was 10 years ago, I stay inside my gift box, refused to get out or interact towards my sisters. I dont want to interact to them any more. "Miss Mari?? someone is here." I look over to my side, as Kate ghost figure appeared beside me. You see, after the hour of joy happen, I could see the spirit of kate appeared before me. She's been my company ever since. Im not sure if the others could see her as well, but Kate only reveal herself if she feels comfortable. 'Who will that be?' i thought before freezing as i heard the doors of the gift shop open. I slowly lift the box lid and saw someone, who was looking around while holding a grabpack.

I stared in shock as someone, who works here in poppy playtime co. Is alived and well. 'Could they be. . . manage to escape during the hour of joy?' i thought as i watch them pick up a old stuff toy of huggy wuggy, staring at it with a creep out expression before putting it away and continued on searching.

I watch them go before their eyes made contact to mine, making them yelp and fall on their butt." Hey, its okay. Im not here to hurt you." I reassured them as i pushed the lid open, as i reveal myself to them." You're. . .Mari, the gift puppet." they say my name making me smile but then frown." what are you doing here? its dangerous for you to be here." i told them as i help them up to their feet. "Im here because someone send me a letter." they say as they show me a letter in their hand.

"Are you trying to find a way to get in the lobby??" i asked them as i look away from the letter they were holding as i stared down at him, since im taller than them. They nodded at me making me frown." I will try and help you uh. . . " i stared at him, unsure what their name are." Player." they say making me smile." Well, Player, i will try and help you get though the lobby. . .although it will be quite challenging." i said to them.

"what do you mean??"

"You have to face against my sisters. Miss Pearl, Echo, the party planner, and Angellina, the ballerina. They dont like guest and they are very. . . . .hungry."