Headcanons 1#

- Mari have a habit to fidget a lot when she felt nervous or anxious. She always play with her three fingers whenever she does. Sometimes, she let Dogday or Catnap hold her hand to help her calm.

- Mari loves sweet, especially chocolate. Always get one of those, not knowing it was the Smiling critters who sneakily handing her a chocolate. Mostly Catnap or Dogday.

- Mari can sing pretty well and was often to sing a lullaby for children when Catnap have trouble to put them to sleep.

- The Funtime Gang are actually sisters but not related. The Eldest would be Mari, since she was the first one to be created then Miss Pearl, then Echo then the youngest, Angelina.

- Funtime gang best friends: Mari's best friends are Dogday and Catnap. Miss Pearl is Mommy long legs. Echo's best friends are Bunzo the bunny and Angelina is Pj the catterpillar pug.

- Mari can be found hanging out with the smiling critters whenever she can if she is not busy entertaining the children.

- Mari's height was about 12 ft or 14 ft. She's taller than Huggy wuggy and kissy missy but she reach over Dogday's shoulder and lot shorter than catnap.

- Mari's doesnt like white lab coat. It trigger her trauma of the past. Not to mention electric shock. That gives her a lot of trauma after being free from control shock.

-Mari has a scar around her neck that used to be where the control shock collar is, but you cant see it unless you take a closer look.

- Mari is pacifist and doesnt like violence. But she will use it in order to defend herself and the others.

Fluff headcanons of Dogday, Catnap, and Mari

- Catnap loves to jumpscare Mari alot much to Mari annoyance but let's him be after seeing him being happy.

- Dogday accidently called her an angel after she pulled him aside when a box almost fall on to him. Confused why Mari refused to look at him after that.

- Mari's nickname for Dogday and Catnap. Sunlight and Moonlight, because of their pendant around their necks. 

- Catnap and Dogday have fun making fun of Mari's height much to her annoyance.

- Dogday doesn't like to see Mari getting controlled shock. Catnap wanted to tear the co-worker appart but he knew that Mari wouldnt want that.

- There's a drawing that a child made, it has Mari, Dogday, and Catnap with hearts around it. Dogday saw it amusing along with Catnap. As for Mari, she never leave her box again no matter Dogday try to get her out.

- Mari will get confused to things she never use to. Like taking a photo, she didnt know what to pose. Dogday took a picture of confused Mari, staring at him while holding a smiling child in her hand, though her expression on the photo made all the smiling critters to laugh a bit.

- Whenever Dogday and Catnap have trouble sleeping, they will go to Mari and ask for a lullaby where Mari will began to play her music box. She just watch them sleep, leaning either side of her box.

- Cute moments when Mari was at the surface, performing with her sisters, Dogday will either be waiting for her as he refuse to move before he's either drag away by one of the smiling critters or children. Catnap will either napping around while waiting. Then when Mari came back, Dogday's tail was wagging like no tomorrow while Catnap was purring loudly.

- Confusion from both brothers (a/n: yes they are brothers in this story so sue me) when a child ask if they have a crush on Mari, while Mari on the other hand, refused to answered their question about that while staying inside of the box.

Sad and happy angst headcanons of Dogday, Catnap, and Mari:

- Mari knows that Catnap worship the Prototype and didnt know how to tell him but decided to stay away from him, even though it hurts her.

- Thought that Dogday is death like the rest of the smiling critters after finding a sun pendant on the ground while helping player around the playcare.

- Catnap knows that Mari's alive after seeing her helping the player. Which made him think that she's heretics and need to be punished but couldnt as he doesnt want to hurt her.

- Mari will probably cry when player brought very much alive Dogday on their back.

- Dogday will cry as well after seeing Mari is alive and well before laughing tearfully when Mari ask where is his legs in confusion and worried expression.

- Fighting against Catnap was painful for Dogday but not as painful as Mari as both her and Dogday did their best to protect the player.

- Dogday will covered Mari's eyes when the player electricute Catnap knowing that it will bring a very traumatic memory to her.

- Spoilers: Mari pushed Catnap away when Prototype appeared and got impailed on the stomach, leaving horrified catnap and screaming Dogday. Thankfully the Prototype didnt take her since catnap literally tug her back.

- Let's just say, both brothers didnt know if she will make it or not because she was bleeding a lot none stop.

- Mari recovered well after player fixed her up, not long before she was tackled to death by dogday, crying and lecturing her to never do that again while catnap just stood there watch.

- Catnap will probably cry while apologizing before Mari pulled him into a hug.

- Mari will try and find Dogday's legs but the two brothers refused to let her go and force her to rest while the player left to search for it for her.

- Probably both brothers will have a revenge towards prototype for almost killing her, mostly catnap.