Chapter 5: To the factory

As they entered the lobby, Mari look around the place seeing papers scattered everywhere and have a very unsettling vibe all around making her frown. Player felt a shiver through their spine before noticing the old vhs tape on the desk. They walked over and picked it up as they look at it.

Then they remember the head of innovations and security, Leith Piere making this as a security warning. They put it into a nearby vcr and watched the tv above it with Mari, who came to their side.

"𝘏𝘪, 𝘔𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘓𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘗𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘰. 𝘵𝘰𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 "Mari growl lowly after hearing his voice making the player look at her with confusion on their face but ignore it as they went back listening the video. Mari decided to walk around a bit, trying to calm down her rage and annoyance. Then Mari heard that the video ended making her look over her shoulder and watch player headed to the main security office, making her follow them.

They arrive and spot the keypad." what's the code again to get in??" Mari heard the player murmured but remain quiet as she watch them punched the colors before the door unlocked." Yes!" cheered player, fist pumped the air making Mari chuckle softly at them. Mari watch them walk in while she stay outside of the security office as she lean against the wall, arms cross to her chest. She was in deep thought on how will they would react to know what happen to his co-workers or worst, they could be killed by out of control toys, like how her sisters were.

"Let's go Mari!" Player called as they came out of the security office making Mari snapped out of her thought before pushing herself off the wall and follows them. They went over to the door right behind the main dest as up at the top was a scanner with a blue hand print on it. Player fired the blue hand as the hand slapped on the scanner. Mari stood at their side, watching before perking up when the door began to open. Player retracted the blue hand as they and Mari walked into the main area.

Then Mari stop walking as she saw a large twelve foot tall version of huggy wuggy, although she's taller than him. 'Huggy Wuggy.' Mari thought with a frown on her face, feeling slightly wary towards the giant plush before her. Player stared at the giant plush before looking around and saw another scanner for another door, with only blue hand available. The player latched the blue hand to the scanner but the power shorted out making player frown.

Then a jingle of the keys caught their attention as they turn around only to see huggy wuggy now had a key in his right arm. "Uh, that's strange." player said, little creepy out while Mari stood there, in silent as she watch on. Player slowly launch the blue hand to grab the key before taking it. Mari tense up incase that Huggy suddenly attacks them but thankfully Huggy didnt move an inch. That didnt stop Mari to stay alert as she follow player, who inserted the key to the door that leads to the power room.

As the two of them entered and scanned the room, finding it to be mostly full of lockers but also having a power outlet. Mari gave a hum before speaking." I do believe that you need to use a grabpack's wire to do the trick." she advice making Player nodded and began placing the blue hand on the power core before stretching it out to touch the pole around. Then with a spark, they heard everything power up, making player unrolled back the blue hand back. "That should do it." Player said as they left the power room with Mari behind.

As they went back to main area, they froze to see that Huggy Wuggy was missing from his origina spot. Player let out a nervous laugh as they look around while Mari glared suspeciously." L-let's get going shall we??" Player stuttered out making Mari nodded at them as player slapped the blue hand on the scanner and its start to worked.

As the door open, Mari and Player spotted a familiar hand slid away into a door, making Player look even more nervous while Mari tense up and let out a low growl. "Dont worry Starlight. I'll protect you." Mari said softly and reassuring them making Player gave her thankful look before they slowly opened the door.

They found themselves in make a friend room. Mari saw the poster that says 'Adopt an orphan' as if encouraging workers at the factory to adopt a child. Mari frown before looking away, knowing the truth behind of those posters. It was nothing but a lie behind it. She follows player as they climb upstairs before arriving at somewhat a work place.

She watch player from above as they start collecting the white small box that acts as a key to activate the controlers. However, Mari could sense that something or someone was watching them making her frown at that kind of feeling. She try to look for it but couldnt find it making her frown even more. She snapped out of it when she heard Player is coming back again after collecting the key controls.

Mari gentle smile at them before looking back and froze when she saw Huggy Wuggy, was watching them before slamming the door shut right after that. Mari frown at that before looking at Player, who was oblivious about it as they began placing the keys. They watch as the claw move back and grab something in the distance before bringing in front then dropping it causing the container to break.

Inside of the container is has a red hand for the grabpack. Player hop back down, making Mari follow as well. Player activate another door to enter through the vent. After few hours, they manage to arrive at Make a Friend factory. "Woah." player let out an awe making Mari chuckle softly before standing behind them and watch them began working.

Mari watch them go but she couldnt help it but feel that something is off. She keep on eye on player making sure that they're okay and fine as they began to activate the machines. Although, player felt a little creep out that the eyes of the machines are following their moves, Mari also feel a little creep out as well.

Once the toy was complete, it revealed to be no other than catbee that needed to activate the other door to opened it. Player picked up the toy, grinning happily making Mari chuckle softly at them. As the Player place the toy on the scanner, making the scanner to do it was ment do before taking. Then the door opens up, revealing a dark alley way at the end." Okay let's go!"Player said as they entered, but Mari felt hesistant as she felt something quite off. 'Something is not right' she thought with a frown before speaking." Uh, Starlight, maybe you shouldn't-" she was cut off when Huggy Wuggy appeared through out the darkness, showing a mouth of full razor sharp teeth." STARLIGHT!" Mari yelled in horror when Huggy scratched player's right eye, making them yelled in pained before getting scratches on their arms as they try to protect themselves." Hold on!" Mari yelled as she kicked huggy away from them.