Chapter 6: Saved and the flower

After Mari kicked Huggy away from Player, standing infront of them protectively, Huggy stood up and roar at her making her snarled at him." Come on!" Mari said as she picks them up, minding not to touch their wounds as she rushed towards the newly opened door that led into the vent system, making Huggy Wuggy chased after them. Mari continued to run while holding player close to her chest." hold on starlight, Im here dont worry." Mari reassured them softly as Player hold their injured right eye, trying to stop the blood from overflowing.

Then, Huggy appeared through the right tunnel right in front of them, making Mari cursed as she ran down at the tunnel that leads to the right. She continued to run none stop before sliding down and stop right infront as she place down Player down. "Are you alright starlight??" Mari asked worriedly to them." Im fine Mari, thanks." Player reassured them, although Mari looks even worried when she saw blood continued to fall.

Then Mari turn to look over her shoulder, when Huggy wuggy came and try to attack them but something caught Player's attention from above and saw that the box was about to fall. "Look out!" Player yelled as Mari gasp in surprise when a box landed on Huggy Wuggy, causing the three of them to fell onto the lower catwalk.

Mari groan a bit as she landed on her back and sat up, rubbing the back of her head. She then turn to see Huggy Wuggy light stumbling and tripped over the railing and fall over the side making Mari gasp in surprise when Player rushed passed her." Starlight wait!" Mari yelled as she tried to stop them but missed as Player activated the grabpack to hold on Huggy's hand. Mari stared in shock and disbelief as she could not believe it. They are trying to save Huggy after everything that happen." MARI! A LITTLE HELP HERE! I *Grunt* I CANT HOLD HIM ANYMORE!" Player called her name making Mari snapped out of it and rushed to help them.

She grapped Huggy's other hand and start pulling him up with Player. Once they slowly pulled huggy back to the stable ground." H-Huggy??" player called out nervously while Mari back up and stood protectively in front of player, white eyes appeare out of her dark hallow eyes. Huggy look at them, still showing sharp teeth before pounce at them. Before Mari could kick him again, she froze when Huggy hugged her and Player, wrapping his long noodle arms around them.

"what just happen?" Player asked in surprise and confusion while Mari's mind are rebooting at what just happen as white eyes disappeared as it replace of dark hallow eyes. Player then heard huggy whimpering and felt something wet on their clothing making them realize that huggy is crying. "H-huggy are you crying??" Player asked with a frown on their face. Huggy pulled away from the hug and he's indeed crying, whimpering making player frown to him.

"Oh huggy. . ." player said softly as Mari looks at the blue huggable toy with pity expression on her face. Then Huggy made some chirping and cooing noise, that confuse player at what huggy is trying to say while Mari seems to understand what he was saying. "What is he saying???" Player asked as they notice that Mari can understand him." He's apologizing." Mari translated to them softly as she looks down at them. "He didnt mean to chased us. . . He also said that. . . he was forced to do so." Mari said, frowning as Huggy hug himself and look away. "wait, he was force to do that?? by who??" Player asked in confusion but Mari didnt say anything as huggy still avoiding looking at their eyes.

"I will tell you when the time is right." Mari said to them making Player frown but nodded, still unsure but still didnt questions it. The three of them start heading towards the giant mural of poppy flower on the wall. Player frown at the sight when he saw bloody toys that are hang around as Mari remain calm beside them. Huggy stood nervously beside player as he stared at the door. Player then notice a vsr on the floor and took it and place it as the sceen of the tv lights up.

" 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘨. 𝘐𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 1-0-0-6. "𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘰𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦". 𝘊𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴𝘦𝘵. 𝘈𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺'𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘸 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘰 𝘤𝘪𝘳𝘤𝘶𝘮𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘪'𝘮 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘨: 𝘚𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘦. 𝘈𝘯𝘺 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘐𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧. 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬. 𝘞𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘶𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵! 𝘌𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧-"

Mari and Huggy Wuggy wince at the screams and bangs from the background of the video as Player have a frown on their face." Prototype. . . who's that??" Player asked as they look at the two toys. Huggy wuggy look away while Mari remain silent before sighing." Its not a best to tell you yet Starlight. . . Let's not. . .talk about that. . . " Mari said softly to them making Player nodded slowly before the three of them headed back and opened the door.

They saw writings on the walls that says:

'No!'

'Stop!'

'Danger'

'GO BACK!'

'TURN AROUND!'

'RUN!'

And many more made Player feel unsure if they should open the door. But they get over their fear as they slowly opened the door, as it reveal like that your in an old house. Player blink in confusion while Mari and Huggy Wuggy felt uncomfortable towards a eerie music in the background. Player was first to go in first, follow by Mari, who need to duck down as she wont hit her head on the ceilling, same goes to huggy as well, who lightly grabbed player's wrist nervously.

They proceeded to walk before Mari hit her head on the door frame." You okay there Mari??" asked player to the giant puppet." Im fine starlight. Dont worry about me." Mari reassured them softly before ducking down again as they start climbing downstairs. Then they came to a room with wardrobe, a doll house, and several pillows strewn about. Then they headed to another corridor where Player slowly open the set of doors, as red light lit the room with a case in the middle. Mari instantly recognize who was inside of the case. Player take a step forward while Mari and Huggy Wuggy stood back and watch as player opened the case, making the lights flickered as Poppy's eyes opened up, showing surprise expression on her face. "You opened my case. . ."Poppy voice can be heard. After a lot of traumatizing experience, Player passed out making Mari quickly catch them. Both of the toys stared at unconscious player. "Mari, its good to see you again." Poppy said with a relief smile to her porceline face. Mari smile softly at the small toy.

"Its good to see you as well Poppy." she said before poppy notice huggy wuggy, who was sitting down, poking unconscious player's cheek." why is he here??" Poppy asked, tensing up to see a huggable monster." Dont worry. . . starlight saved him from falling off the railing. . . " Mari reassured her softly making Poppy looked at her with confusion and disbelief on her face." what do you mean???" Poppy asked as Mari let out a sigh." I. . .i dont know. . . " she answered truthfully.

"How they manage to survive after all of this?? how did they manage to get past through your sisters??" Poppy asked again making Mari look away and didn't say anything. Poppy finally understood after seeing the look on the puppet face before sighing. "right, let them rest. . .Tell them that im waiting from the office." Poppy said as she left. Mari watch the small doll go before leaning against the wall, sitting down, while holding now fast asleep player in her arms. Huggy Wuggy sat beside her, snuggling as well, before going to sleep which Mari didnt mind at all.

After all, before everything went down, she was first to introduce to Huggy Wuggy back then, since he's very aggressive towards to scientist and co-workers. Rumors says that she acts like a motherly figure to other toys such as huggy wuggy, Kissy Missy, and the other smaller toys. Which Mari didnt mind at all as she slowly close her eyes and let the sleepness takes over her.