Chapter 2: Funtime Nightmare part 2

Mari stared down at them as player stared up to her with confusion on their face." what do you mean?? who's 'they?'?" they asked making Mari sigh  before speaking." My sisters. Miss Pearl, Echo the party planner and Angelina the ballerina." Player frown as Mari stared them down once again." You shouldnt be here. Its dangerous." she said as the player look at her." but i was sent by a letter that my co-workers are here and i need to find a flower." they said making Mari frown.

"Beside, i need to find a way to get into the lobby before-" Mari quickly shush him." Shh. . .quiet." Mari whispered as the player went quiet, listening as he heard music tune." She's coming. Hide here." Mari whispered as she gently pushed the player into a locker then close it." dont make any sound. She's can hear anything." Mari warned them before turning around to face someone who comes in the gift shop.

"Hello Mari~ Good to see your out of the box." a dreadful female voice spoke out as a ballerina toy came." Angelina." Mari said as with a frown on her face. "What's with a frown? aren't you happy to see me??" Angelina asked showing her sharp yellowish teeth." cut the chase Angelina, why are you here?" Mari hissed at her as she cross her arms to her chest." Well, me and the others saw something strange. As if. . . .a human came in here. . .. . .Which we believe that human is a co-worker of this place." Angelina said as she twirl around Mari before stopping at her side." So i was wondering that if you seen them?? after all, we are now kinda hungry." Angelina asked as she tilted her head in a creepy way making Mari glared at her." No, i did not see any human entering this place." She lied, making sure that Angelina didnt caught up to her lie.

"Are you sure??"

"Yes, and get out of here." Mari hissed at her as white pupil appeared in her hollow black eyes as she glared at her." fine, fine, fine. You are no fun." Angelina said as she left, leaving her alone. Once Mari made sure that Angelina is completely gone and away from hearing range, she let out a relief sigh before looking at the locker as the player came out of it." Now you know what i mean. You're in danger and my sisters are now roaming around the place to find you." Mari said as she turn to look at them.

"You need to leave while you can." Mari said but the player frown and shook their head." No, i wont leave until i got answers on what happen to this place and what happen to my co-workers." they said making Mari frown at that." But if you dont leave, who knows what will happen to you when those. . . . monsters killed you." Mari pointed out." I'll be fine. I can handle it." player reassure her with a smile on their face making Mari frown even more.

"Maybe you should help them Miss Mari." Kate's voice making Mari look over her shoulder and saw Kate's spirit appeared beside her. "Kate, i dont know about that." Mari mumble out, looking at the player, who was busy doing something as if he was searching for a key of the lobby. "Please Miss Mari??" Kate plead while giving her a puppy eyes making Mari sigh and smile softly." alright, i'll help them since you ask nicely." she said making Kate  giggle before disappearing from her sight. Mari smile softly before sighing as she look at the player." Player. . . ." Mari began making them look at her." yes??"

"I'll help you to get in the lobby."Mari said making the player stared up to her in surprise." wait really??" they asked making Mari nodded." Yes." Mari answered making the player smile before thanking her.

"So, how are we able to get in the lobby??" Player asked her as they began to walk to the doors of gift shop. "In order to get in the lobby, you need to get Four coding from each of the funtime gang." Mari explained, leaning against the wall, peeking through to see if there's other funtime gang roaming around. " Since i know my code, you need Miss Pearl code, Echo's code, and Angelina's code." Mari explained as she motion the player to follow her.

"So, how am i suppose to get it??" player asked her as he follows her, quickening his steps to caught up to her. "There supposed to be in their rooms or they have it carrying it." Mari answered him." Okay. . . how am i going to get in their rooms??" asked the player as Mari stop before letting out a hum then brought out a small gift box then present it to them. The player look confuse before taking it into their hands and open it to see a funtime watch." use this. This will help you able to open the rooms and other things. Especially i can able to contact you." Mari said as she pointed her finger to her side of her head." Just incase we got separate each other."