Prologue

I do not remember in that time. All i remember is that i was working at Poppy playtime co. as an office worker or a fixer towards to broken machine or handling the packages of toys that will put on sales for kids to buy and play. As a matter of fact, I love to see the children smile widely when i give their toys that they wanted.

It brings me joy to see them being happy and i wanted to share that kind of happiness as well.

But that day, brings something that change my life. A life that i never wanted to be part in as i have come to realization of the dark secret that the playtime co. have. And yet, it was too late for me to realize it as i have found myself being turn into one of their twisted ways.

Mari, the gift Puppet Pov.

Darkness. . .That's all i could see before i start hearing muffled noises that getting louder and clearer making me open my eyes as i found myself in somesort of a lab. I sat up and i found myself that i was in somesort of a cell as i could see scientist behind the glass window as they watch me.

"It seems Experiment 1.0.0.5 is now awake. Welcome to a land of living." one of the scientist said without any emotion on his face. I look at myself and stared in horror. I was now some sort of a toy that they have turn me into." What have you done to me?!" I scream in anger as i look at them with a glared on my face." It seems experiment 1.0.0.5 is now getting agressive. Please press the shock control." i heard one of the scientist ordered the other scientist. Before i knew it, i felt a painful shock through out my body, causing me to scream in pain and fall onto my knees, clawing the collar that i found that it was giving out a shock.

"PLEASE STOP! IT HURTS!" I yelled but they didnt listen as they continued to watch me getting electricuted more and more before they stop shocking me. I was breathing and panting as black ink like tears continued to fall down on my face. "Let's begin the experimentation. If you try to act foolish and stubborn experiment 1.0.0.5 as you wish, you will get control shock." one of the scientist threaten me before smiling devishly.

"Now, let's begin the test."

I couldn't do anything as all i do was cry in defeat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third point of view,

"Alright, Experiment 1.0.0.5, a.k.a Mari, the gift Puppet. Time to meet your fellow experiment 1.0.0.6, the prototype."

Mari's black empty hole eyes stared at the soul of the scientist, who shiver at that before leaving the cell through the doors as it close behind him, leaving her alone with a skeleton robotic figure ahead of her.

Mari could hear the scribbling notes from the scientist as they began to document between her and the prototype. She watch as the prototype move around before staring at her. Then it got close to her making Mari felt her instict kick in as it was telling her to get away from it and it was dangerous. Which she quickly attack it, letting out a terrifying roar and scream from her.

a/n: example

"SHIT! EXPERIMENT 1.0.0.5! STAND DOWN!" yelled one of the scientist, cursing as he frantically searching for the control shock quickly before Mari will tear the prototype a lot. The prototype was fighting back as well, but was quickly overpowered by Mari continuesly scratches. Not long before Mari let out a painful scream as she got controlled shock, causing her to step away from the prototype, screaming and crying in pain as she claw her neck, trying to get the collar of her neck.