A saddened Goodbye

*The 3 brothers made their way to the throne room, but are stopped by guards outside the room.*

Durotan: "Let me go in, you puny guard!"

Guard: *Sound of heavy footsteps approaching* "Sorry, but I can't let you in, Prince Durotan, Prince Mogor, and Prince Thraug."

Thraug: "Why? Brother was the one who called us."

Guard: *Faint sound of distant voices and mechanical beeping* "I know, Prince, but the eldest Prince Grommash just finished setting up the communication system and received a call from King Aldric."

Durotan: *Sound of frustration* "Watch your tone, soldier. Aldric isn't a name your puny mouth can handle."

Guard: *Nervous tone* "I apologize, Prince."

Throug: "It's alright, soldier. Now tell me, are you sure that the call he received is from Father Aldric?"

*In the background, muffled voices and the faint hum of the communication system can be heard, creating an atmosphere of tension and anticipation.*

Guard: "Yes, Prince."

Mogar: "OMG, we are so dead. Elder brother must have told dad everything. Brother, please let me run away."

Durotan: "No, if you run away, dad's gonna be even more pissed."

Thraug: "Yes, if he found out that his son ran away from danger like a coward, he's gonna turn the whole world upside down to chase you and beat you up. Now guard, ask our brother if we can come in."

Guard: "As you say, Prince."

*Sound of knocking on the door*

Guard: "Sire, your three younger brothers want to come in. Should I let them?"

Grommash: "Let them."

Guard: "Yes, sire."
*SFX: The guard opens the door at them*

Grommash: "So, Durotan, who do you think I was communicating with?"

Durotan: "Father, brother."

Grommash: "Right. And what do you think he asked?"

Durotan (fearfully): "About how we were doing?"

Grommash: "Wrong." *SFX: Grommash grabs Durotan by the neck* "He asked how Gorgrak was doing. What do you think I said?"

Durotan (struggling to breathe): "I... don't... know."

Grommash: "I said to him that Gorgrak-"

*Before Grommash can finish his sentence, a mana bullet fired by Khush hits the force field surrounding the camp.*

*SFX: The mana bullet collides with the force field, creating a sharp, crackling sound.*

*Background noise: Ripples sent all around the camp, creating a faint, echoing effect.*

Grommash: "What the hell was that?"

*Grommash releases his grip on Durotan's neck, and the brothers start making their way outside to see what happened.*

Durotan: "Gorefang."

*Gorefang appears out of thin air.*

Gorefang: "Yes, sire."

Durotan: "What was that, Gorefang?"

Gorefang: "Seems like something collided with the force field set up two days ago around the base, sire."

Thraug: "It was a mana shot, not that powerful, but a mana shot."

Mogor: "Mana shot? Do you think softskins have the power to fire a mana shot powerful enough to shake the shield?"