You Gotta Be Kidding Me

I , as a weeb had read so many Manhwa's or novel on this exact topic, I basically could predict the entire plot. but the problem was my family.

My family initially thought it was a joke and laughed, but  after seeing the window repeatedly appear out of  thin air whenever they  refused to believe the window.  they started questioning if what the window was saying was real or not.  Still refusing to believe, they started praying to God. However, when the window still appeared when they called, they finally accepted reality.

After 2 gruesome hours of calming them down and answering their questions. and understanding their skills.

I came to this conclusion... We were F##c#d.

I mean the skills based on your life was to real.  the skills we got were absolute trash except my dad's skill.
I  got the following skills - skills issues | All rounder  | Leadership.

My mother got  - Chef  |  Buisness women.

My sister got  -  Extrovert's Charm |  Speed Thinking

While , my father got the most important skill out of us, called " Property Claim " F- rank][upgradable].
My dad's skills were the only skill with a rank and upgradable title.

I mean ,  is this Real?

You gotta be kidding me .