Brotherly Bonds Amidst Chaos

Khush: "So, have you decided who will receive the 2K for the messaging service?"

Father: "Yes, Christine will receive it as she's the one who tells us about monsters, and Shrasti is still ill."

Khush: "Great, let's convert the shards into coins. Dad, you can keep the blue one, it's worth 10K. I'll keep the rest and exchange them into coins to transfer to others."

Father then exchanges the blue shard for 10K coins, and I exchange the rest for 14,060. I transfer 6K to Christine and 2K each to Mom and Sister, and kept the rest for myself.

After that, I remind Dad to upgrade his skills, to which he says he will do in a minute.

After transferring the coins to Christine, she upgraded her skills from 'F' to 'F+'. This upgrade allowed her to not only control a fly for a longer range but also to instruct it to perform tasks.

Khush: "Wow, Christine. You can even order a fly to do things now?"

Christine: "Yes, do you want to test it with me?"

Khush: "Sure. What should we order it to do?"

Christine: "I don't know, you tell me."

Khush: "Let's instruct it to spy on the monster base and inform us if any monsters leave and head north."

Christine: "Okay, sub-skill – Feral Command, target – 1 fly."

*Order: Spy on the monster base ruled by red orcs and inform master if any monsters leave and head north.*

Christine: "And done."

Khush: "Wasn't your skill called 'Feral Vision'? Why 'Feral Command' now?"

Christine: "It's a sub-skill of Feral Vision."

Khush: "And how did you know how to use it?"

Christine: "It shows a window every time the skill is used, but only I can see it."

Khush: "Oh, okay."

Christine: "Where did you use your coins though? You never told me what skills you have."

Khush: "I haven't decided yet."

Christine: "Oh really, then what skills do you have?"

Khush: "I only have  passive and  taunt skills."

Christine: "Like?"

Khush: "Well, my first skill is called-"

Father: "Khush, come here for a minute."

Khush: "Coming, father. I will tell you my skills later, Christine."

Christine: "Okay, sure."

*Then I left Christine alone in the room and went to meet dad.*

Khush: "Yes, dad, you called?"

Father: "Yes, come here. I received this system window after I upgraded my skill. Can you explain it to me?"

Khush: "Of course, can you show it to me?"

Father: "Okay, come here."

*Then father shows me the system window, and it states:

"Congratulations for upgrading your skill 'Property claim' from 'F+' to 'FF'. As of the upgrade, each house comes with 8 turrets. Also, now you can choose one person in your 'Family  or  Clan' to control a custom turret, which can appear anywhere in your claimed properties. The turret can fire Mana bullets ranging anywhere from 0.01 to 0.5 Mana. You can now also claim properties more than 65 feet in length  and 30 feet in width."*