◊ 𝟏.𝟗 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅'𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐄

༻இ༺

***

I GROGGILY made my way to my locker. Percy thought it would be a great idea to call me at two in the morning and inform me of the car chase he, Stiles, and Scott were in earlier that night. Apparently, Derek almost had the Alpha and had a way to cure Scott.

"Ollie!" A familiar voice called out to me. I pressed my forehead to my closed locker, letting the cool metal soothe the oncoming headache I could feel brewing. Speak of the devil, and he shall appear. Wait, I take that back, the devil is a dick. I roll my eyes at myself.

"If God is out there, I'm sorry for not ever believing in you, but please have mercy on me." I mutter to myself before turning around to see the bright smile on Percy's face and the nervous expressions on Scott and Stiles's faces.

"Why are you always chipper in the mornings?" I groan at him as I lean against the lockers. They come to stand in front of me, and the smile on Percy's face is yet to falter.

"Because I wake up knowing that I get to see your beautiful face." Percy's tone was cheeky, and three pairs of eyes rolled at him.

"Put a lid on the flirting, Romeo," Stiles scoffs at his friend before his gaze lands on me. "We need your help."

I raise an eyebrow at him. "With what exactly?"

"We need you to get Allison's necklace." Scott spat out so quickly I almost didn't catch his request.

I let out a laugh of disbelief, "Yeah, no that's not going to happen."

"Why not?" Stiles asked.

"Are you serious?" I stopped leaning against my locker. "It's like if you asked me to borrow my necklace. The answer is going to be no." I rolled my eyes at the idea of me just asking Allison for her necklace.

Scott furrowed his brows, "But she has a necklace like yours." He pointed out, and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yeah, because I made it for her. But other than that, my necklace could be considered a family heirloom, like her's is. Her aunt gave it to her." I explained.

"Well, Olympia here isn't going to be much help. So we go to plan B. You just ask her to borrow it." Stiles told Scott.

"How?" Scott questioned.

"It's easy. You just say, 'Hey, Allison, can I borrow your necklace to see if there's anything on it or in it that can lead me to an Alpha werewolf that I need to kill in order to get back together with you?" Stiles remarked sarcastically, making Percy and I chuckle.

Scott sighed. "You're not helping."

"Why don't you just talk to her?" Percy asked Scott.

"She won't talk to me. What if she, like, only takes it off in the shower or something?"

"That's why you ease back into it, okay?" Get back on the good side. Remind her of the good times. And then you ask for the necklace." I tilted my head at Stiles's words. That might have the opposite effect on Allison. She's been taking it harder than Scott might realize she has been. I think to myself, and Percy nudges me to snap me back into the conversation.

"You're thinking about her in the shower, aren't you?"

"Yeah." Scott admitted sheepishly, making me roll my eyes at him. Boys, honestly, can you think about anything else than naked girls?

"Alright, stay focused, okay Scott?" Percy said.

"Get the necklace, get the Alpha, get cured, ger Allison. In that order. Got it?" Stiles told his werewolf friend sternly.