◊ 𝟏.𝟒 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐓

༻இ༺

***

SQUEALING COMING from the hallway is what woke me up. I groan quietly and look over to my nightstand to see that I had a couple more minutes of precious sleep left before my alarm clock went off. I get off my bed and sleepily walk to the guest room, where I hear the voices.

I lean on the open doorway outside of the guest room."You kind of have one? You should kind of have a million." I see a blonde woman tell Allison as she sits on the bed.

"What's going on?" I grumble, the grogginess not having worn off yet.

The woman turns around, startled, and she looks familiar, but I can't seem to place her.

"Oh, Ollie! This is my aunt." Allison excitedly introduces her aunt.

I can feel the woman studying me intently, "I'm Kate." She shoots me a smile. "So this must be the stray your dad took in."

I feel my left eye twitch at her words. It's more like he was forced to take me after my brother cashed in a favor. I bitterly think as I shake off her words.

"Aunt Kate! Her dad had died and Dad was nice enough to take her in." Allison admonished her aunt, making my eyebrows raise in surprise. Kate seemed surprised as well when she glanced at Allison with wide eyes.

Kate cleared her throat. "Sorry, that was rude of me. Your name is Ollie?"

"It's a nickname. I'm Olympia." My smile is tight as I introduce myself.

"Olympia..." She trailed off, hinting that she wanted my last name. I rolled my eyes slightly, knowing the exact reaction I would get when I told her.

"Winchester. Olympia Winchester." I send her a sarcastic grin. Kate's eyes widened in shock before recovering quickly. Allison seemed oblivious to our exchange as she touched one of Kate's bags.

"Need some help unpacking?" She asked before Kate whirled around and quickly grabbed her wrist.

"No, not that one." Kate said sharply, making me raise a curious brow at her. It must be the duffle filled with her weapons. I smirked slightly at her panicked reaction.

Allison jerked backwards, confused. Kate must have realized her reaction was weird and backpedaled.

"Oh. See? You turn out beautiful, and I end up with this kung-fu death-grip. Sorry, sweetie. I didn't mean to be so rough." She said apologetically.

"No worries." Allison shrugged it off. I could tell she was wary of her aunt.

Kate placed her bag on the floor, filling the room with awkward silence, and she walked to the on-suite bathroom.

"Hey, is everything okay with your car?" Allison changed the conversation.

"Oh, yeah. I just needed a jump-start, that's all. Kate said warily and unsure, making me suspicious of her.

Allison frowned, "A jump-start...?" She muttered under her breath. She shook her head, got up from the bed, and left the room, not sparing me a glance. I tilt my head in curiosity before pushing myself off the doorway and heading back to my room to get ready, but a voice stops me before leaving.

"Winchester, come here for a second," I press my lips together tightly before shuffling further into the room.

Kate comes out of the bathroom, toweling down her hands. "Didn't know John had another kid."

I scoff, "That's probably for the better. Besides I'm not actually his kid."

Kate raised an eyebrow at my words, "Really, because you definitely have the attitude of one."