🌺 Chapter-2🌺

Beginne am Anfang

As they came in, they saw him sitting on the couch. He stood up seeing them with a small smile, "Welcome, Welcome Deathstroke" he said and motioned them to sit on the couch.

They all sat on the left side of living room. "Why did you called us here?" Yoongi asked glaring at him.

"Cool down Agust D. I will tell you. But not now" he replied. He is the only one, after Min who know who the real Agust D is.

(AN- If you don't understand what real Agust D means, you can go and check the Min's Intro. I have explained everything there)

"What do you mean by not now? It's already 6:55 and you called us at 6:50" Lisa asked in anger.

One thing Min's don't like is someone wasting their time. Be it be just 5 minutes or 1 minute.

"I know Melissa. Just wait. I have called some other person too. They will come in 5 minutes and I will answer all your questions that time" he said while standing up from the couch.

He called a butler and told him something. The butler nodded and went from there while he again sat on the couch.

At fix 7:00, the door of the living room opened. All the Min's turned their head towards the door only to get shocked.

Yoongi stood up and on his place and with him all his siblings stood up too. They all were looking at the other persons who just entered with anger in their eyes while inside they all were shocked.

"What the hell are they doing here!!" Jungkook asked in a firm tone looking at the man who called all of them. Before he could answer, someone else voice was heard "Why the fuck are they here?"

"Taehyung and Jungkook calm down. No need to be balls of anger. Kim's take a sit and you all too. I will explain everything" The man said in a firm voice. They all mumbled something under their breaths and sat on the couch.

(Min's on left side, the Man in middle, Kim's on right side)

"Tell us fast Mr. Cha" Jin said.

Mr. Cha (the man) nodded his head and started "Due to some reasons which you all will know soon, you all have to live together in one house for a year"

"Nice joke Mr. Cha. Now tell us the real work if you are done with nonsense!!" Jimin spat out angrily.

Mr. Cha let out a hearty chuckle and shared, "I am not joking. You all hear right. You all will live together from now on"

"What!! No way!! You can't be serious right now" Jin shouted while all the others nodded their heads agreeing with him.

Mr. Cha who was sitting calmly on the couch till now stood up and said "I am damn serious. Also I am not asking you guys. It's an order and all of you have to follow it, whether you like it or not" Even tho his voice was calm, the pressure he was putting in his words can clearly be sensed. But that didn't bothered any of them.

"Of course we don't like it. You can't expect me or any of my siblings to accept this worthless decision of yours" Yoongi said in anger while standing up.

"I am expecting that only from you. No further discussion. All 14 of you have 2 days to shift in that new house where you all will be staying together from now." Mr. Cha said left the room leaving 14 people sitting face to face glaring at each other.

"This is the worst day of my life" YN mumbled while her crimson red eyes glowing from anger. A scoff was heard from the other side where Deathstroke was sitting.

"Like it's the best day for us" Irene mumbled rolling her eyes.

Mr. Cha again came back with some Butler's behind him who had bowls of ice-creams with them. They placed them on the table and left from there.

"Here, ice creams for all of you. I heard we should always start a good work with some sweet" he said trying to sound sweet but in reality he was just mocking them.

Jungkook came forwards and flipped the whole table. "Giving us a little medicine after giving us an harmful poison? You are insane!!" He spatted. Ji-eun came forward and held his hand before he break any other thing.

"People are right when they say, 'Anger is a fleeting wildfire in the heart, burning everything in its path,'" Mr. Cha mused, his eyes reflecting a profound truth.

"Now Min's and Kim's, be ready to start your new life after two days. My men will come to shift your things and I myself will come to escort you all to your new house. Just meet me here after 2 days" he said and watched how the Min family and Kim family was glaring at each other with interest.

Hey Moonlights

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

What is gonna happen next?

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1325