17. 911 Lone Star: Unhappy Mothers

Discipline: Owen/T.K. (M/M) Scolding | Gwyn/T.K. (F/M) Wooden Spoon | Andrea/Carlos (F/M) Chancla

T.K. and Carlos have gotten themselves into trouble, again. Owen is at work, he has a late shift and is sleeping at the firehouse. Gabriel is visiting some family a few hours away. Gwyn and Andrea decided they would spend the night together. The boys are out with their friends tonight. The moms were enjoying some drinks together until Andrea got a call from Carlos.

Earlier that Night

T.K. and Carlos had been planning going out with their friends for a few weeks now. They all decided it would be fun to go to a bar. They could get food, have drinks, and dance. T.K. and Carlos were the first to arrive, so they got a table and waited for everyone else.

The people that are coming are Marjan, Judd, Mateo, Paul, and Nancy. Tommy wasn't coming because she also had a shift with Owen.

Once everyone had arrived they started ordering food and drinks to enjoy. They were all having fun and enjoying drinks. It was a fun night, everyone had fun. Slowly people started leaving, since most of them had to work tomorrow. Carlos, T.K., and Judd were the last ones left.

"I better get going, it's getting late and Grace will want me home." Judd tells Carlos and T.K. "Alright man, well it was good seeing you." Carlos says. They both say goodbye to Judd then he leaves. "We should probably head home after I finish this drink." Carlos says. T.K. nods. "That's a good idea."

Carlos finished up his drink and Carlos goes to get the bill. Everyone payed for their own food and drinks but Carlos got a few too many.

Carlos sees the bill and his eyes go wide, they may have spent a little too much. Carlos hands his card to the bartender. "It declined." The bartender tells Carlos. Carlos swallows nervously. "Let me go get my other card from my husband." Carlos says.

Carlos goes over to T.K. who stands up, thinking Carlos is ready to go. "Babe.. the card declined, we must have maxed it out." Carlos says worried. T.K.'s eyes go wide. "What are we going to do?" T.K. asks worried. "I'll call my mom to see if she can pay it, and we'll pay her back." Carlos says. T.K. nods.

Strand Residence

Andrea and Gwyn were enjoying conversation and dinner. Gwyn had made dinner for them, and Andrea brought some wine.

Then Andrea got a call. "Sorry, excuse me." Andrea says. She stands up and grabs her phone and sees it's Carlos.

Andrea: "Hi Carlos, is everything okay?"

Carlos: "Not really, me and T.K. accidentally maxed out our credit card.."

Andrea: "You what?" Andrea sighs. "I'll be right there, you are in big trouble young man."

Carlos: "Yes ma'am. I'm sorry mami."

Andrea: "I know, goodbye mijo."

After that they hang up and Andrea explains to Gwyn. "What were they thinking?" Gwyn questions. "They definitely weren't being responsible." Andrea says. "I'm going to go pick them up and help pay, do you want to come?" Andrea asks. "I'll clean up here while you're gone." Gwyn says. "Sounds good."

Andrea arrives at the bar and walks in to see Carlos and T.K. sitting in a booth. She walks up to them. "Let's go, now!" Andrea says not happy with them. She helps them pay and then they go out to the car.

"Both of you in the backseat now, you're both in big trouble." Andrea says. Both of the boys get into the car without another word. "T.K., your mother isn't happy with you either." Andrea tells him. "Yes ma'am." T.K. says looking down.