2. 911 Lone Star: Cleaning

Carlos' POV:
"Tk I know you don't feel like cleaning but your dads coming over for dinner." I tell Tk. "Ugh just cancel I don't want him coming anyway." "Excuse me?" I ask him. "Ugh just leave me alone Carlos." Tk says. I've had enough I grab Tk by the arm and drag him to the kitchen. "We have dishes and rooms to clean, you will stand here and do the dishes and then start on our bedroom while I clean the bathrooms." I tell Tk sternly. He gives me a nod and I go to start on the bathroom.

Tk's POV:
As soon as Carlos is out of earshot I go back to the living room and watch tv. After about a half hour Carlos comes out probably to see if i'm done. "Your already done Tk?" Carlos asks me. I ignore him and he walks into the kitchen. "TYLER KENNEDY GET IN HERE." Shit. I know when he uses my full name i've made him mad. I rush into the kitchen to see Carlos with his hands on his hips and he has a stern glare. I thought I told you to do the dishes while I cleaned the bathroom. "I didn't feel like it." I say as I roll my eyes.

Carlos' POV:
I can't believe Tk is acting like this. Owen is coming over and the other bathroom still isn't clean. "We're going to finish cleaning the house and then me and you are gonna have a talk. Understood?" Tk looks down. "Yes sir." He says. I'm surprised he called me sir but it's better than disrespect. "Okay get these dishes done while I clean the other bathroom. He gives me a nod and goes to the sink.

After i'm done cleaning the bathroom I go out to the kitchen and Tk just finished the dishes. "I'm finished." He tells me. "Okay thank you." I say and hug him. We stay wrapped in the hug for a while and then he lets go. "Carlos I-I'm really sorry for disobeying you." He says and looks down. "It's okay but we still need to have a talk, your dad will be here in two hours." I say as I lead him to our bedroom. "Sit." I tell Tk. "I know your father spanked you and still does, and I usually have him come over but I think I should do it." I see Tk's eyes go wide and then he nods, accepting his fate. "I'm not going to go easy on you Tk." I tell him and he nods. "Okay stand up." I say.

I sit on the bed replacing his spot. I start taking his jeans down and then start to take his underwear down. "No Carlos not bare." He whines. "Have you ever been spanked over clothing?" I ask him with a raised eyebrow. "No sir." he says looking down.

I pull him across my lap and adjust him so he's comfortable as he can be. I lay down the first smack and Tk jumps up in surprise and then gets back into position. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK I land the next twenty smacks and Tk is starting to kick and I hear him sniffling. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK I land another twenty smacks and Tk is crying hard. "Shh babe it's almost over. "Your getting five more I want you to count them." I tell him. "O-ok-k." Tk says. I rub his back for a minute and then start.

SMACK "OW one."
SMACK "Ouch two."
SMACK "Three." he says and takes a deep breath. "Just two more and your done." I say
SMACK "Owiee four."
SMACK "Five."
I pick him up and sit him in my lap. I rub his back. "Shh your okay, everything's okay." We sit like that for a few minutes before I hear soft snores. I lay him down in our bed on his stomach. I cover him up and softly kiss him on the cheek.