8. 911 Lone Star: Husbands Punished

Trigger Warning: This chapter will have slight talk of abuse.

Owen's POV:

RING RING I stand up and run downstairs so I can get my gear on. Judd, Mateo, Marjan, Paul, and Tk also are getting there's on. We all get into the fire truck as we're driving to the scene. "Everyone listen up this is a big scene we have four kids and a toddler it seems like the mom has been abusing them. The police will also be here to take the mom away. When we get there everyone waits for instructions." I explain to them.

When we get there we get out of the truck and I see Carlos with a few other police officers. "Marjan, Tk, and Paul you will work on getting the kids out, while the police get the mother." I tell them. "Yes Captain Strand." They say. Everyone goes in to get everyone out I stay out incase something happens. Marjan comes out first with a six year old and nine year old, Paul comes out with two five year old twins then Tk comes out with a toddler. Carlos and the other police officers come out a few minutes later with the mother. I go to look at the kids and they have bruises all over them, I decide I should call Tommy and Nancy.

A few minutes later Tommy and Nancy arrive at the scene, and look at the kids. "CARLOS NO." I hear Tk scream. I quickly turn around and Carlos is running back inside but I see a small fire in the upstairs. "REYES DO NOT GO IN THAT HOUSE." I yell. But he doesn't listen. I sigh we need to get this fire out. "Tk, Judd let's get this fire out quickly." I say. Before I can get the hose off of the truck Tk is running inside. "TK DO NOT GO IN." I yell. Of course he doesn't listen, I can't let the both of them die. I run after Tk and grab his arm. "Go help Judd get the fire out, I will get Carlos." Tk looks at me with fear but runs to help Judd. I quickly find Carlos about to go upstairs to where the fire is. I quickly grab his arm and we hurry to get out of the house. "Carlos meet us back at the fire station." I say with a stern face.

Carlos' POV:

I know when Captain Strand told me to meet him back at the fire station that I was in trouble. I've only been spanked by him a couple times and my parents spanked me all the time as a kid and still do. I sigh, get back into the police car and follow behind the fire truck back to the station.

Owen's POV:

We arrive back at the station and everyone gets out and starts hanging there suits up. "Tk, shower and then meet me in my office." I tell my son. "Yes sir." He says. I hear Mateo snicker at my comment. I turn around to say something but Judd has him around his waist and is smacking his bottom. "You apologize to Tk right now." Judd says. "I'm sorry Tk, it wasn't funny." Mateo says looking down. "It's fine." Tk says as he goes upstairs to shower. "Next time you're getting a full spanking, from me understood?" I ask Mateo. He looks up at me with wide eyes and lets out a yes sir. I'm about to go upstairs to shower when Carlos walks in. I decide I should talk to him before I spank him and Tk.

--In Owen's office--

"Please sit Carlos." We both sit down, I sit in my office chair and Carlos sits in a chair facing me on the other side of my desk. "Do you know why you are here Carlos?" I ask him. "Yes sir." He says looking down. "Me and you both know this isn't the first time I'm going to have punished you, correct?" I say. "Yes sir." He says and sighs. "Carlos, have you been spanked by your parents before?" I ask him. "Yes, they've spanked me my whole life actually." Carlos explains. "Oh I see, so this is nothing new to you." "No sir it's not." Carlos says. "Tk should be out here by now I'm going to go see what's taking him so long." I explain to Carlos.

"Tk what's taking so long, you've almost been in there for 40 minutes." I ask him. "Hold on dad." Tk says with a hint of attitude. "Excuse me?" I ask. I know that boy did not just give me attitude when he's already in enough trouble. I barge into the bathroom and grab Tk's arm, turn him around and smack is bare bottom. "Dad stop you're embarrassing me." Tk whines. "You think this is embarrassing? Oh I'll really embarrass you."

I lead Tk back to my office completely naked for his punishment. "Go face the wall Carlos." I say. I take Tk across my lap and instantly start smacking his bare butt laying smack after smack down. "OW DAD." Tk yells kicking frantically. I place two smacks on his sit spots. "Stop that kicking right now, young man." SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK I land the next twenty smacks while Tk thrash's around and kicks, I swear he took punishments better when he was a kid. "Tyler Kennedy why are you over my knee get your bare butt spanked?" I ask him. SMACK "OUCH b-because I-I put myself in danger." Tk says stuttering. "That's right. Are you gonna do that again?" I ask him. "No s-sir, PLEASE DAD NO MORE." Tk yells kicking. "Shh it's over bud no more." I say as I rub his back. After he's all calmed down I have him go trade places with Carlos.

"Pants and underwear down Carlos." I tell him. "Please Captain Strand I promise I won't do it again." I raise an eyebrow. "Would you like me to call your mother?" I ask him. His eyes go wide and he shakes his head. "Then get them pants down." Carlos quickly gets everything down and lays himself across my lap. "Okay I'm starting Carlos." I say as I rub his back. I give Carlos the same amount I gave Tk, Carlos didn't squirm as much as Tk but he still squirmed a little bit. Once Carlos has calmed down I have both the boys stand in front of me. "If you boys ever pull something like this again my belt will be coming off, am I clear?" I get two quick yes sirs from both of the bare bottomed and red boys in front of me. I love these boys but they came be a handful sometimes.