12. 911 Lone Star: Disrespect

Discipline: Owen/T.K. (M/M) Hand | Gwyn/T.K. (F/M) Hairbush

T.K. and Carlos are starting to make dinner. Both of there parents are coming for dinner tonight. T.K. thought it would be perfect for a family dinner since his parents just recently got back together. "I'm so happy we're having this family dinner." T.K. says to Carlos smiling. "Me too." Carlos says and kisses T.K.

Everyone has now arrived and greeted each other and they are sat down at the table. Andrea and Gabriel are on one side, Owen is on the end with Gwyn next to him, and Carlos is at the other end with T.K. next to him. They pass around food before starting conversation. T.K. and Carlos made pasta with sides of garlic bread, salad, and corn for everybody.

Everyone is talking to each other, enjoying the company. "So, T.K. how have you been dear?" Andrea asks T.K. "Fine." T.K. says not even looking up at her. After a few seconds he looks up at Carlos and he has a look that says 'You better stop, you know what my mom will do'. "T.K., manners please." Gywn says looking at her son. "I don't get what the big deal is!" T.K. yells slamming his fists on the table. "That's enough!" Owen says getting up and grabbing T.K. Owen grabs T.K. by his arm tightly and takes him into the next room. "OW DAD! LET GO!" T.K. whines.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Enough! This attitude is disrespectful and I'm done with it! After dinner you're getting a spanking you won't forget young man." Owen tells T.K. letting him know he's in trouble. T.K. sadly nods accepting his fate. "Now, go apologize!" Owen says. They walk back into the kitchen and sit down. I'm really sorry for interrupting dinner, and I'm sorry Mrs. Reyes I shouldn't have been disrespectful to you." T.K. apologizes. "Thank you, but if you do that one more time I will light up that hiney myself, understood?" Andrea says. "Yes ma'am!" T.K. says quickly sitting down.

Everyone continues eating, and participating in conversation. After everyone was done eating they cleaned up their dishes and moved to the living room. "How has work been going?" Gwyn asks Carlos. "It's been good ma'am!" Carlos says to Gwyn. "That's good!" Gwyn says smiling at Carlos. "I think we'd better get home." Andrea let's everyone know. Everyone says there goodbyes and Carlos walks his parents out. "T.K., me, you and your mother need to talk upstairs." Owen says to T.K. "But dad.. can't we just forget about it!" T.K. whines like a bratty child. "Absolutely not! Now upstairs." SMACK SMACK Owen gives T.K. two smacks to get him moving and it definitely works.

Meanwhile outside with Carlos and his parents. "I love you mijo, and behave!" Andrea says hugging her son and kissing him on the forehead. "Yes ma'am!" Carlos says smiling at his mom. Gabriel hugs his son and then there on there way home. Carlos didn't realize how late it was getting the sun is already going down. Carlos enters the house and hears the sound of smacking. Why does T.K. always manage to get himself into trouble when company is over, Carlos thinks to himself.

"Sit!" Owen says sternly pointing at the bed. "What were you thinking! You have never been allowed to talk to an adult that way!" Owen says crossing his arms. T.K. doesn't say anything just looks up at his dad. "Not gonna talk? Then we'll start your punishment young man!" Owen says grabbing T.K.'s arm. Owen sits where T.K. was sitting and stands T.K. in front of him. Owen takes down T.K.'s jeans and underwear. "Step out of them." T.K. steps out of his jeans and underwear. Gwyn takes them putting them to the side as she sits down in a chair. Owen and Gwyn didn't tell T.K. but he will be getting punished by both of his parents.

"I'm starting son." Owen says. This was going to be one of the hardest punishments T.K.'s ever received, he just didn't know it yet.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

T.K. kicks his feet at the smacks not expecting his dad to go this hard on him. "DAD THAT HURTS!" T.K. yells at his father. "It's supposed to! Now stop that kicking!" Owen says.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"OW DAD! YOUR HURTING ME!" T.K. whines starting to sniffle. "It's supposed to, it's a punishment." Owen says not changing pace.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"OW DAD!" T.K. says sobbing. Owen lets T.K. cry over his lap for a few minutes, letting him calm down. Once T.K. is calmed down Owen stands him up. "I hope you're learning, what you did was completely unacceptable." Owen says to T.K. "Yes sir, I am." T.K. says sniffling. "Now you're going to get a long and hard hair brushing from your mother and then it will be over." Owen says to T.K. "But dad.." T.K. whines stomping his foot. "Enough, get over here Tyler Kennedy!" Gwyn says with her hands on her hips. T.K. hurried over to his mom's side not wanting to make her more upset. He knows when she uses his full name she's not to be messed with. Gwyn sits back down in the chair and drapes a bare bottom T.K. across her lap.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"OUCH!" T.K. cries out. "You're getting thirty more and then it will be over." Gwyn tells T.K. "But mom.. that's too many!" T.K. whines. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "Enough of that whining!" Gwyn says giving T.K. extra smacks.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"OWIE!" T.K. cries slightly kicking his legs.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

T.K. breaks down in sobs. "I-I'm really sorry mom!" T.K. says standing up and hugging his mom. "I know you are sweetie." Gwyn says rubbing T.K.'s back. After the shared hug and apologizing to his dad, T.K. redresses but in sweatpants instead.

They head downstairs after T.K.'s punishment and Carlos is on the couch. They all chat for a few minutes with T.K. sitting on Carlos' lap. "Well it's getting pretty late so we better get going." Owen says. Carlos and T.K. say goodbye to T.K.'s parents.

"Are you going to punish me to babe?" T.K. asks Carlos. "No babe, you got it hard enough from your parents. Your lucky my mom didn't take her chancla too you though." Carlos says. "Thank you. Yeah, I probably shouldn't have talked to her that way." T.K. says snuggling into Carlos on the couch. "Why don't we watch a movie before bed." Carlos suggests. T.K. nods his head at that idea and kisses Carlos smiling. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please comment and vote!
-Naz <3

Word Count: 1,192 Words