3. 911 Lone Star: Little Sister Juliet

Request for @solby_golbrocks24

Tk's POV:
Today my dad has to work so i'm staying home with my little sister Juliet who is 13.

"Juliet come here please." I yell. "What?." She says as she rolls her eyes. "Excuse me? The attitude is not necessary." I say. "Whatever." she says and rolls her eyes. I walk up to her and smack her bottom six times three on each side. She looks up at me shocked. "HEY. You can't do that your not dad." She says backing away from me. I sigh. "Juliet, dad put me in charge since he is gone. I am not gonna put up with your bad attitude. Understood?". I say. She gives me a nod. "If this attitude happens again you will get more than just a few smacks. Am I clear?". "Yes." She says and looks down.

I just finished making lunch and sitting everything on the table. I made me and Juliet a sandwich with some chips and watermelon. "Juliet come eat." I say.

I wait a couple minutes and she still hasn't came out. I sigh and go up to her room and knock on the door. No answer. I open her door and she's sitting in her bed watching tv. "Juliet!" I say. She looks at me and looks right back at her tv. I go up to her bed, grab her remote and turn off the tv. "WHAT THE HELL?" She screams at me. Okay I'm done. I grab her wrist and have her stand in front of me. I start smacking her bottom. "Ow Tk please stop." She says and starts sobbing. "You do not ignore me or cuss at me, is that clear?" I say sternly. "OUCH YES." I ended up giving her about twenty smacks and they were over her shorts. I let go of her and she starts rubbing her bottom. "Are you ready to behave and go have lunch or do you want to continue this?" I ask sternly. "Go have lunch." She says with her head down.

After we finish lunch we wash our dishes and I put them in the dishwasher. "Tk can I go hangout with my friends." Juliet asks me. "I don't think so." I tell her. Our dad specifically told me he wanted us staying home today. "But-." "Dad said we're supposed to stay home." I explain to her. "Ugh your such a hardass, I hate you." She says and stomps her foot. I'm appalled by her behavior. "That's it I've had enough go face the corner in the living room, your in big trouble." I say. She goes wide eyed. "Wait Tk-." "Corner NOW." I say. I see her eyes get tears in them and she runs to the corner. I decide I should call my dad.

Dad: "Hello?"
Tk: Hey dad, it's Tk.
Dad: Oh hi Tk, is everything okay?"
Tk: Not really. Juliet has been misbehaving all day. She's had a major attitude and cussed at me multiple times.
Dad: She's been cussing?
Tk: Yes sir. I've given her about thirty swats in total, but she still has an attitude. I sent her to the corner because she asked to leave and I said no and then she cussed at me.
Dad: Okay. Tk your gonna have to spank her and wash her mouth out. Work is taking longer than I thought.
Tk: Dad I can't do that. She already said i'm not you and can't do that stuff.
Dad: Let me talk to her.

Juliet's POV:
I hear Tk walking towards me. "Juliet dad wants to talk to you." I get a pit in my stomach knowing i'm in big trouble now. "He-hello." I say. "I thought I told you before I left to be on your best behavior, did I not?" My dad questions me. "You did sir. I say. Then why are you having an attitude and cussing at your brother." He questions me. "I'm sorry I was just mad." I say trying to defend myself. "That doesn't mean it's okay, if you were talking to me that way you would be getting my belt with a bar of soap in your mouth right now." My dad says. I can tell he's upset with me. "I'm sorry dad." I say. "Hand the phone back to your brother." My dad says. I hand it back to him and turn back around knowing i'm already in enough trouble.

Tk's POV:
I finish the call with my dad and then go grab my sister out to of the corner. I sit on the couch and stand Juliet in front of me. "Here's what's going to happen your going to get a mouth washing for three minutes and then we will come back out here and you will be getting a spanking with the wooden hair brush." I explain to her. She gives me a nod and looks down. I sigh not wanting to do this but her behavior was unacceptable. I grab her wrist and take her to the bathroom.

She sits on the toilet lid while I lather up a bar of soap. "Open." I say. She locks her jaw so I can't put it in. "Your seriously still disobeying me." I say getting annoyed. She slowly opens her mouth. I stick the bar of soap in and move it all around her mouth and tell her to bite down. "I'm setting this timer for three minutes, keep it in." I say.

"Okay spit it out." She spits out the soap and try's to get as much of it washed out as possible. After a good five minutes of her doing that we go back into the living room. "Okay come here." I take down her shorts and put her across my lap. "If you give me any trouble your panties come down, understood?" "Yes sir." She says.

I start laying down smack after smack, once I reach twenty smacks she starts kicking. "Owww Tk please." "Young lady this is just your warm up." I say. I land another ten smacks and grab the hairbrush.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "OW I'M SORRY NO MORE." Juliet yells kicking. I can tell the lesson is starting to stick. I give her a minute to breath and rub her back. "Just ten more and then it's over." I say. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK I pick her up and sit her in my lap. "Shh your okay, it's all over. I say rubbing her back. "It's okay your forgiven."

She calms down in a few minutes. "Why don't you go change and wash your face and then we can watch some Sam and Colby." I say knowing she loves watching them. She agrees and goes to wash her face. I get the video ready and look at my phone and my dad said he'll be home soon.

She comes back a few minutes later and we start the video. She ends up falling asleep a few minutes into it, I decide I should take her up to her bed. When I get back down stairs my dad is home and putting his stuff away. "Hey dad." I say. "Hey bud, how did it go?" He asks. "It went fine she took her punishment and she fell asleep so she's up in bed." He gives me a nod and thanks me for all my hard work today.