4. 911 Lone Star: Flashback

This part is a flashback chapter Tk is 16 and he lives with his dad.

Tk's POV:
There's a party tonight I want to go to, I want to ask my dad but he will say no. Number one i'm grounded and number two he doesn't let me go to parties. After school I go to the firehouse to meet my dad. I walk in and I see a few people. I assume my dad is in his office. I knock in his door and I hear a come in. I walk in and sit at his desk. "Hi Tk, how was school?" My dad asks me. "Fine." I say. "I was actually wondering something." My dad looks up at me. "Can I go to a party tonight?" I ask him. "No." He says blankly. "But why?" He looks at me and sighs. "You know the answer to that. You are grounded and I don't like you going to parties." I sigh and kick his desk. My dad looks up at me with a angry glare. "I dare you to kick the desk one more time." He says sternly. I kick the desk and smirk at him. "That's it." He stands up and walks over to me that's when I know i'm in deep trouble. He stands me up and swats my bottom ten times. "OUCH." "I don't know what's been going on with you recently, but it stops NOW." My dad says. "Yes sir." I say. "Grab your stuff and go out to the truck."

Owen's POV:
Tk's attitude as of late has been terrible, so he better get it in check. I walk out to my truck and we head home. I unlock the front door and tell Tk to go get started on his homework. He does it one complaint and smack later. I get started on dinner, I decided i'll just make something simple like chicken.

After dinner Tk goes up to his room I decide i'll watch tv for a bit.

Tk's POV:
I go downstairs to grab a glass of water and realize my dad's asleep. This would be the perfect time to sneak out to the party. I get my shoes on and grab his car keys. I slowly open the door and am about to close it when I hear "TYLER KENNEDY GET YOUR ASS IN HERE." I sigh knowing i'm caught.

Owen's POV:
I grab Tk and start placing swats on his backside. "OW DAD THAT HURTS." I send him up to his room with one final smack. I sigh I know he was going to go to that party and he tried taking my truck. I think this deserves the belt. I go into my bedroom closet and grab my thick black belt. I've only had to use this on Tk once and lets say he didn't sit comfortably for a week.

I knock on Tk's door and he says come in. When his eyes land on the belt he immediately looks up at me scared. I sit the belt on his desk and sit in his desk chair. "I specifically told you, you weren't going to that party and then you try and take my truck. I'm disappointed in you Tk." I tell him. He looks down knowing he messed up. "Here's what's going to happen your getting a warm up with my hand and then your getting twenty smacks with the belt." He nods his head and sighs. "Okay stand up." I say.

I sit on his bed and start taking his jeans down. He tries to stop me and I slap his hands away. I take down his jeans and underwear. "DAD." He yells. "I don't wanna hear it young man." I take Tk over my lap and start laying down smack after smack on his bare bottom. "OW." He yells.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "DAD STOP PLEASE." Tk pleads. "We are no where near done young man." I tell him landing a hard smack on his bottom.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK I give him ten more hard ones. I rub his back giving him a minute to breath. "Okay bud you have twenty with the belt, then it's over." I tell him as he stands up. "No it hurts ." "Tk you have only had about thirty with my hand." I tell him "Over the bed." I tell him.

I land the first smack and it makes him jump up. I land the next four with small ows in between. "Fifteen more bud and it's all done I say as I rub his back." I land the next five fast and quick. Tk stands up and holds his bottom. "No more dad please." Tk tries. "Tk back over the bed or were starting over." I wouldn't actually start over but he doesn't know that. He quickly goes back over the bed. I land the next ten fast when I finish Tk stands up and holds his bottom. "OW OW." He yells. He gives me a hug and cries into my shoulder. "It's okay bud your forgiven." I say as I rub his back. "I'm so sorry dad, I don't know what got into me." I rub his back and shush him. "Is it okay if I go to bed?" He asks me. "Of course." I tell him. He kicks off his pants and gets into bed. I tuck him in and kiss his cheek. I know he's sixteen but he'll always be my son.