6. 911 Lone Star: Flashback

This is a flashback chapter. Tk is ten years old and lives with Owen.

Owen's POV:
As i'm making breakfast for me and Tk I hear small footsteps coming down the stairs. I peek around the corner and see Tk. "Hey bud, how'd you sleep?" I ask him. "I slept good daddy." He says with a smile. I hand him a plate with a couple pancakes, some fruit, and a cup of milk. "Thank you daddy." He says. "Your welcome bud." I get myself some pancakes, fruit, and a cup of coffee and sit by Tk and eat my breakfast.

After breakfast me and Tk clean up our dishes and then he goes up to his room. I decide to get some of our laundry done. As i'm doing laundry I hear a thud upstairs. I walk up to Tk's room and open the door and he has a baseball in his hand. "What was that noise?". I ask him. "The baseball." He says. "If your playing with that you go outside. Am I clear?" I ask him. "Yes sir." I nod and leave his room closing his door. I know i'm going to have to punish him for it, he rarely listens when I tell him not to do something. 

Tk's POV:
My dad told me to go outside and play with the baseball but I don't want to go outside. I sigh and decide to put it away for now.

Owen's POV:
After I put some laundry in I decide to go back up and check on Tk. I walk in and he's playing with his toy cars. "Hi daddy." He says. "Hi bud. I just came to check on you." I tell him. He gives me a nod and I leave and decide to watch a baseball game that is on.

—1 hour later—

I hear the dryer go off and go get the clothes out so I can fold them. After I get them folded I take them up to Tk's room. "I want these put away Tk." I tell him knowing he never wants to. "But daddd." Tk whines. "Tk I don't wanna hear it if these are not put away before lunch in the next half hour your getting a spanking. Understood?" I ask him. "Yes sir." He says with a sigh.

I decide it's time to go make lunch. I'm just going to make us some sandwiches with chips and milk. I make myself a ham sandwich and Tk a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Once I get everything on the table I go upstairs to get him. "Tk it's time for lunch." I tell him. Thankfully he put all of his clothes away like I asked.

"Thank you dad." Tk says. "Your welcome bud. I was thinking after lunch me and you could play some baseball outside." I tell him

—1 hour later—

We just came in from playing baseball and I tell Tk to go and shower while I go to my bathroom. As i'm getting out I hear a loud crash. I quickly get dressed and run up the stairs and into Tk's room and see him staring at his window. That is broken. I quickly pick him up and get him away from the glass. "How did this happen?" I ask him. "I was throwing the baseball and it hit the window." He says looking down. I sigh. "Didn't I specifically tell you no baseball in the house?" I say raising an eyebrow. "Yes sir." He says knowing he's in trouble. "Go wait for me in the corner of my room while I cover this up." I say frustrated. I cover the blanket up with a few blankets and decide that will have to do for now. I will call someone tomorrow about it.

I enter my room and see Tk in the corner sniffling. I sit on my bed and call him over. "Tk look at me." He shakes his head no. "Tk bud i'm not mad I just wish you would have listened to me." I tell him while rubbing his back. He gives me a big hug and starts crying his eyes out. "I'm so sorry daddy I didn't mean to." He cries into my shoulder. "Shh your okay." I tell him.

I rub his back for a few minutes a decide we should just get this over with. "Your going to get about thirty with my hand then you will have some corner time. Understood?" I ask him. "Yes sir." He says with a sigh. I start taking his pants down and he tries to protest. "No daddy." He says trying to get away from me so I smack his bottom. "Tk this is going to be bare wether you like it or not." I tell him. He gives me a glare and I take down his pants and underwear and lay him across my lap.

I start laying smacks across his bare bottom. "OW DADDY!" He yells. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK I land the next five making him start sobbing. "Shh just twenty more." I say rubbing his back. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK I land the next ten and he's rapidly kicking so I have to put my leg over his. "Last ten I want you to count." I tell him. "Nooo please daddy it hurts." He whines. "Do I need to add extra?" I ask him. He shakes his head no quickly and I land the first smack

SMACK "OUCH One sir."

SMACK "T-two."

SMACK "Thre-e"

SMACK "OWW FOUR."

SMACK SMACK "FIVE SIX."

SMACK "OUCH Seven."

"Last three bud i'm going to do them quick you don't have to count." I tell him.

SMACK SMACK SMACK "OWIEE"

"Shh it's all over your okay." I tell him. "It hurts." Tk says as he cries. "I know it's okay you'll be fine." I say as I start rubbing his back. "Tk." I say. I get no response. I look down and he is softly snoring I decide he can just take a nap in my bed. I lay him in my bed on his stomach and place a kiss on his forehead.