7. 911 Lone Star: Sneaking Out

Tk's POV:
I'm getting ready to go out with Judd and Mateo when Carlos walks in. "Where are you going babe?" He asks me. "I thought I told you, you weren't going out tonight." Carlos says crossing his arms. "But Carlosss." I whine. "Your not going out there is a tornado warning and your not going that's final." Carlos says. I stomp my foot and cross my arms. I start putting my shoes on and I see the look on Carlos' face. "Are you serious right now. I told you, your not going." Carlos tells me. "But I wanna go out, it's not fair." I say crossing my arms. "Tk that is enough I do not want to lose you, it will not be safe to go out especially since you will be out past eleven." Carlos tells me sternly. I sigh and start taking my shoes off.

I decide I don't want a sore bottom so I decide to just listen to Carlos.I put my shoes back and me and Carlos go out to the living room to watch a movie. After our movie Carlos goes to his office to do some paperwork for work. I decide to risk it and sneak out to see Judd and Mateo, I start getting my shoes on and grab my phone, wallet, and keys.

Carlos' POV:
I'm in my office doing some paperwork and decide I should go grab a glass of water so I don't get dehydrated. I walk into the kitchen to grab my glass of water and I'm headed back to my office when I hear the door open I look and see it is Tk. I swear that boy is going to have a very sore bottom.

"TYLER KENNEDY." I yell so he can hear him before he steps outside. He slowly turns around realizing he got caught. "Close the door and get your ass over here." I say sternly. He slowly walks over to me with his head hung low. As soon as he reaches me I grab his arm, turn him around and land five fast smacks on his bottom. "OUCH." Tk yells. I turn him back around and start lecturing him. "I thought I specifically told you to stay in tonight. Did. I. Not." I say sternly. "You did sir." Tk replies sniffling. I can tell the guilt is getting to him. "If something would have happened to you, I would never be the same you are everything to me Tk." I say bringing him in for a hug. He starts crying into my neck I slowly rub his back trying to calm him down.

"Shh babe you're okay." I say. "I-I'm so sorry Carlos I wasn't thinking." He says sobbing into my neck. I sit him up. "Tk you're gonna make yourself sick you need to breath." I say showing him what he needs to do. He breaths in and out slowly calming down. I sit him down on the couch beside me so I can talk to him.

"Tk I know you wanted to go out with Judd and Mateo but if you would have actually left someone serious could have happened to you." I explain to him. He nods realizing the danger he could have been in. "You know you're in for a sore bottom correct?" I ask him. "Carlos please I promise it won't happen again." Tk tries. "No. If I would have pulled something like this with my parents I would get the belt and chancla. I probably still would if I did something like this." I say with a small laugh, I see a small smile cross Tk's face. "I want you to go grab the hairbrush and then come back out here." I say. Tk sighs but does as I say.

Tk's POV:

As I'm walking to the bathroom I'm thinking about what Carlos said. It makes me think my parents went to easy on me. I sigh maybe they just had pity on me and let me get away with a lot of stuff because of there divorce. I grab the hairbrush and walk back out to Carlos. I hand him the hairbrush and look up at him and I immediately know he knows something is wrong. "What's wrong Tk?" He asks with a soft expression. "I-I-I just you said your parents would have given you the belt and chancla if you did something like this." "Tk I'm not giving either of those things to you." Carlos tells me rubbing my arm. "I-I know but my parents never spanked me that hard it just makes me wonder if they were to easy on me, maybe that's why I'm the way I am now." I say looking down.

Carlos' POV:

I can't believe what I am hearing come out of Tk's mouth, I place a sharp smack on his jean covered bottom. "OUCH." He yelps. "I never want to hear something like that come out of your mouth again. AM. I. CLEAR." I say with a smack to each word. "OUCH. Yes sir." He says rubbing his bottom. "Just because your parents didn't go as hard on you as mine did doesn't mean you're a bad person. Different parents punish their kids different Tk." I tell him. He gives me a nod. I sigh and rub his back so he can calm down.

After Tk has calmed down I start taking down his jeans. Tk doesn't even fight me which I am surprised by. Once his jeans are at his ankles his boxers slowly follow I lead him across my lap and decide I will start with my hand. "Okay Tk I'm starting." Tk gives me a nod and I lay down the first smack. SMACK Tk jumps forward surprised by the first smack. I land the next five quickly. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "OUCH." Tk yells. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK I hear Tk grunt not wanting to show he's in pain. I land the next ten not giving Tk a break. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "OW CARLOS PLEASE NO MORE." Tk yells while kicking. SMACK "Stop kicking." I say with a smack. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "OW" Tk yells. "You're getting twenty more with the hairbrush and then it's over." I say as I rub his back. "Yes sir." He says sniffling.

I grab the hairbrush and slowly rub it on his bottom. SMACK I land the first smack with the hairbrush only 19 more to go. I hate spanking Tk but it's the only way he learns. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "AH OUCH." Tk yells out. "Fourteen more and then it's over." I say as I rub his back. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "OW CARLOS IT HURTS." Tk cries out. "It's supposed to hurt, now I want you to count the last five for me" I say sternly. "Yes sir." He says.

SMACK "AH One sir."

SMACK "OOH Two sir."

SMACK "Three sir."

SMACK SMACK "OUCH Four five sir."

I quickly put the hairbrush down and pick Tk up and hold him in my lap. I say soothing things in his ear trying to calm him down. "I'm so sorry Carlos." Tk says while crying. "Shh you're okay you're forgiven no more tears." I say rubbing his back and wiping the tears off of his face. After a few minutes of cuddling and Tk calming himself down he stands up and pulls up his boxers and kicks his jeans off. "I'm gonna go take a nap." Tk tells me looking down. I grab his hand and lead him back to the bedroom then I tuck him in and place a kiss on his forehead. I go to the other side of the bed and lay right next to him cuddling into his side. "I love you Tk no matter how much of a brat you are sometimes." I say. Seeing he's sound asleep I fall asleep right next to him.