Chapter 36- Behind the Smiles.

Khayra

      Another hell of a night for me. Sa'eed's presence in my life denoted nothing but destruction, and it was as clear as day. He had his priorities set straight and nothing seemed to deter him. Not my shrilling cries whenever he had his hands on me, touching me in ways far too inappropriate. 

The lights in my living room weren't switched on, making me unable to see at all. He took that to his advantage, teasing me to find out which part of the room he was standing at. With calculated steps, I navigated through the room to get the switch, mainly relying on muscle memory. It was my house after all. 

I smiled victoriously when I got to the switchboard, hovering my fingers above it to find the right one. When I was sure I had found it, I turned on the lights, immediately regretting my decision to do so in the first place. Sa'eed stood in front of me, just a few inches of distance between my face and his. My immediate reaction would be a scream, but he was quick to cup my mouth with his hands, muffling my scream. 

"Sa'eed," I called when he wrapped his hands around my neck, strangling me in the process. "Let me go, please," I solicited. 

He let out a humourless huff of laughter. "I never said this was the end of it." My back was pressed to him as I tried my best to get his hand off my neck. With every lock of his strength I broke, he made sure my poor neck paid the consequences. My eyes felt like they were about to pop out of their sockets and all I could do was gasp for air. 

For a while, he let go of my neck, only to throw me away like I didn't matter at all. Well to him, I didn't matter at all. 

 I groaned loudly when I found myself on the tiled floor beside the sofa. 

I have done nothing to deserve this. I have done nothing. 

I made no move to get off the cold floor, feeling as my tears streamed down my face and I did nothing to control them. I had no strength to, nor do I have the strength to fight him. I was extremely hopeless, not knowing who to turn to. Doing so might endanger their lives as this excuse of a man knew no sympathy. That was the bitter truth I had to face. I was all alone in this nasty game. 

He didn't let me be; not for once. Before I could register anything, he was right beside me, probably thinking of more ways to further destroy my existence. He completely caught me off guard when he grabbed the flow of my hair which was styled in a ponytail, making me yelp. 

"Allah!" I cried loudly. 

This man has no shame, no iota left. He carried me in his arms, totally ignoring my constant pleas. He dropped me callously on the sofa, taking a step back to examine me. Fear gripped me and I did nothing but stare back at him while his eyes lustfully raked my body. I felt utterly disgusted by it. Slowly, he crouched low to get a better look at me and brought a hand to caress my cheeks. I shuddered. 

"Zayn is a freaky lucky bastard!" He expressed openly. "I mean, just imagine all that had happened to him_ his fall from grace, only for him to rise bigger and better. He doesn't deserve all of this after what he has done to my father." 

No, we aren't about to have this banter again. Zayn doesn't deserve all of this and I'll make sure he isn't affected by this lunatic. Mischief swirled in his dark orbs, and I was about to become his victim once again. Slowly, he joined me on the sofa, his body hovering above mine. His lips captured mine in a sinful kiss, disregarding all my attempts to protest. My hand found his biceps, trying my best to get him off me. He was brutally rough and his actions were bound to leave fresh wounds on me when the previous ones haven't healed yet. He didn't stop there, doing nothing but stripping me of my dignity. His hands touch places there shouldn't be, squeezing my breasts painfully. I was fasting for God's sake. I gasped loudly when his finger slipped into my skirt, breaking more boundaries. I tried to wiggle myself from his hold but he was too strong for me. His fingers played with my private part and I felt as disgusted as ever. I lay there, thinking all had been lost as he thrust his hardened manhood into me. Sounds disgusting, right? Imagine having to live with it. All has been lost, including myself. There was nothing left to hold on to. All hopes have been burned down to ashes with nothing to spare. Nothing at all.