Witira smiled viciously as she sat with her father, brother and Archie.
“Well? Where else would we be, Fool?” Archie snickered with a tauntingly cocky grin upon his face.

Opid’s eyes opened wide. He had been told that the Whale tribe was up north. The Whale King, Shickler, was said to not move from their territory. Arm’s First Battle Brigade had only moved after receiving that information from the Northern Alliance. So why was it that the Whale tribe’s future Queen was here?

Witira was once again mildly entertained by these records which showed her and everyone else in very good quality. It was rather fascinating seeing herself in action once more. She was flattered by how good these records showed off her prowess and skill while also showing her beauty in perfect complimentary balance with each other.

“Leader! It is the Whale tribe. Why are they here?”
Assistant Leader Greetel started to frown and asked. Opid did not respond and instead gave an order to his subordinates.
“We will head for the closest Hais Island.”
Facing the Whale tribe in the water would result in severe casualties. No, they would need to prepare for death.
“Put the black flag on the spotlight.”

After giving the order to raise the black flag that signaled that there was an emergency, Opid looked toward Assistant Leader Greetel.
“Greetel, bring all of the members here.”
“Got it.”
Opid looked toward everyone moving quickly and bit down on his lips.

The water sloshed and the whales cried out from the water as more of them breeched the surface and began their approach.

The Whales started to move faster toward them.
“Shit.” Opid started to frown. “Raising the flag!”
The black flag slowly went up the mast after the subordinate’s report. Opid touched the sword on his waist. Opid was a highest-grade expert and a middle-grade mage. He was about to move to get his armor.

It was at that moment.
“Huh?” The navigator’s eyes opened wide.

“Round 2, here we go!!” Raon enthusiastically cheered as a loud bang sounded out from the Palantír. The Whale Tribe members chuckled at his enthusiasm while the Dragons from both timelines sat back and watched with satisfied smiles.

The loud bang coming from in front of their ship made Opid turn around.
“What was that?”
A whirlwind suddenly shot out of the ocean. It started from there.
“Leader-nim, whirlwinds suddenly shot out of the ocean!”
Opid had already started to use magic to jump across the ships before the subordinate had said that.
“Son of a-!”
Although only one whirlwind shot up to the air, there were many large and small whirlpools in the water.

“Come, come… we welcome you to the Western Continent’ waters!” TCF!Cage teased with a bright-eyed and vicious smile on her lips. Taylor chuckled beside her and reached out to lightly pet her hair, he had a fond smile on his face as he watched her and TBOAH!Cage. Oddly enough, TCF!Alberu and his counterpart felt themselves enthusiastically agreeing with how TCF!Cage welcomed them.

It started to rain harder. Opid raised his head. It was dark. There were no stars in the sky. It would have been completely dark without their magic lights. The only thing that he could hear was the sound of the Whales’ roars. Opid gave an order to the fleet.
“Go to the Hais Islands! Get there as quickly as possible!”
One of the navigators shouted back at Opid. “But the whirlpools!”
“Dodge them! The Whale tribe is rushing toward us. Get to the islands if you don’t want to die!”
They could fight properly if they reached the islands. However, it was a stormy night. Meeting the Whales in the ocean during a storm would solidify their deaths.