20: Eri Central Office

Start from the beginning

"How can we help you? Do you have an appointment?" Sungchan's voice pulled Ace Spa back to reality.

"Sorry, we do not have an appointment but..." Giselle trailed off, signaling her teammates about something.

"Be my æ! Hello, we are Ace Spa, one of the Twilight Triad of Hallyu."

"Welcome to Exoplanet! How can we be of service?" Shotaro welcomed them with a charming smile.

"We are here to retrieve a magical artifact entrusted to the Guardian Legends," Karina told Shotaro and Sungchan.

"I see. While we do know about Exoplanet's affiliation to the Arcanus Alliance, only the Guardian Legends have the authority to discuss those matters," Sungchan stated.

"But rest assured, we will contact the Guardian Legends for this urgent matter," Shotaro promised.

⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞

Shotaro dialed his phone and waited for the line to be connected.

"Yifan-hyung, a group came to the Central Office claiming to be from the Kingdom of Hallyu. They want to retrieve some magical artifact from us," Shotaro said as soon as the call connected.

The call ended shortly after.

Shotaro faced Ace Spa, "The twelve Guardian Legends will be seeing you shortly."

"In the meantime, please take a seat," Sungchan offered.

⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞

After several minutes, the twelve Guardian Legends of Exoplanet teleported into the office in their casual clothes while holding onto food baskets and other picnic-related stuff.

"Your Excellences, this is Ace Spa," Shotaro introduced both parties, suppressing a giggle. "Ace Spa, these are the Guardian Legends of Exoplanet."

"Be my æ! Hello, we are Ace Spa, one of the Twilight Triad of Hallyu."

"Pleasure to meet you. I am Wu Yifan, the Guardian Legend of the Sky and the chief executive for the Department of Diplomatic and Foreign Affairs."

"I am Kim Minseok, Guardian Legend of Frost."

"I am Lu Han, Guardian Legend of Wisdom."

"I am Kim Junmyeon, Guardian Legend of Water."

"I am Zhang Yixing, Guardian Legend of Health."

"I am the Guardian Legend of Light, Byun Baekhyun."

"I am Kim Jongdae, Guardian Legend of Lightning."

"I'm the Guardian Legend of Fire, Park Chanyeol."

"Do Kyungsoo, Guardian Legend of the Earth."

"I'm Huang Zitao, Guardian Legend of Time."

"I am Kim Jongin, Guardian Legend of Travel."

"And I am Oh Sehun, Guardian Legend of Wind."

"Welcome to Exoplanet and the Eri Central Office," Kris ended the introductions

"S-s-seonbaenims?" Ace Spa was frozen in place. Shivers were running down their bodies and goosebumps were felt everywhere. Standing right in front of them were twelve people who looked exactly like another legendary senior group of theirs in Hallyu.

Junmyeon simply smiled, "You might have mistaken us for our counterparts there in Hallyu. We do have lots of similarities, from appearance to powers."

"As we have been told," Giselle mumbled. "We just cannot believe that we are actually experiencing this extreme sense of déjà vu. It's like looking at their doppelgangers."

"Well, we could qualify as their doppelgangers alright. Wait until you visit Carat Kingdom; your minds will be blown even more," Jongdae said.

"Now that we have experienced this, we might visit the other alternate universes soon," Winter was still dazed.

Kris requested Shotaro and Sungchan to prepare refreshments for the guests. The talk was carried over to the Horizon Conference Room inside the office.

"Sorry for our late arrival and our inappropriate attires; it was supposed to be our day off but it seems that your visit must take priority," Kyungsoo clarified.

"No, we are the ones who should apologize for appearing out of nowhere without an appointment," Karina dismissed the Legend's concern.

"So, let's get back on track," Yifan steered the conversation back to its original topic. "Why do need the artifact?"