sorry.papa (UPDATE)

𝗠 🅦 𝗪

C A T A L O G U E

It's back!

REPUBLISHED ON: Feb. 14, 2024

STATUS: [COMPLETE]

NO. OF CHAPTERS: There are thirty-two (32) chapters, including the Prologue & Epilogue. There is also one (1) special chapter.

SPECIAL NOTE:

This story was deleted a couple of years back, and some have claimed that it might have been deleted because people were reporting it because of the theme. I completely understand that, and at first, I just wanted to let go of the book entirely. But as days passed, I started receiving messages from readers who shared their stories and how this book helped them. Some related to it, and some got inspired. This came as a surprise.

As a writer, I aim to share the stories born from my deepest and sometimes darkest thoughts. I always hope it can be enjoyed with gusto, but whenever I read messages for the readers, I realize that there's more to what I write.

It's been a while, my sorry.papa readers. And thank you so so much for waiting.

As I discussed before, it would be difficult to republish the story on my Wattpad account. There are a lot of factors as to why I couldn't, and one reason is that it might be taken down again, which could affect my entire Wattpad Account, and I don't want that to happen. So, after months of planning and careful consideration, I have decided to post the book in PATREON.

 So, after months of planning and careful consideration, I have decided to post the book in PATREON

(MyWickedWays)

You can also find the link in this comment line

I know that some might be confused, so let me just repeat what I posted in my announcement, in case some have missed it.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Some might be worried, but I'm going to say it now for clarification. I am NOT posting my old and current books there. I'm not going to delete books on Wattpad and suddenly make you pay for them in Patreon. That's not the purpose of why I did this. AND I am still going to post new books on Wattpad, and continue my sequels (eg. B1OOD) here. Making a Patreon Account doesn't mean I'm transferring there.

BUT if you check my Patreon account, you will see why I made it in the first place, and that is for tips and donations, as I still need to earn something from writing so I can continue doing it. You might be saying, author, you're being too greedy now. I know that some are thinking that, but as I explained, these are only for tips, which means I do not want to force you to give me actual money for my work. I would be thankful regardless if you simply read my books as is. I will always always be thankful for the support you guys have given me in any means that you can. Remember that.

END OF ANNOUNCEMENT

As I explained, Patreon is just another website where I can post stories that might be a little restricted here, but I am not transferring there in any way so you don't have to worry. 

Now, I know you've been dying to get a hold of the book, so you may now proceed to my Patreon account and download the PDF on my posts.

Thank you and happy reading!