VIII. A Gay Boy's Secret Playlist

𝗠 🅦 𝗪

C A T A L O G U E

PUBLISHED ON: June 12, 2019 (I published this as a complete book, so all the chapters were posted in one day).

STATUS: [COMPLETE]

NO. OF CHAPTERS: There are only ten (10) chapters.

RATING: PG-13

NOTE: This short book is very unique because this was dedicated to pride month. 

GENRE: Romance, Fluff, school life, and also, it's a Fan fiction of Mingyu and Wonwoo of Seventeen

DESCRIPTION: This is the shortest and simplest one yet.

Wonwoo, the introverted high school student who likes to listen to music alone, crosses paths with extroverted council president, Mingyu, who got interested in listening to his playlist...and his heart. OMG, that was terrible. Please forgive me.

WARNING: I'm terrible at writing this type of story, so be warned, you might find it cliché.

NOTABLE VIDEO: Not really a notable video, but there are songs in every chapter that you might want to listen to.

MESSAGE FROM AUTHOR:

I keep saying this in my other works, but I really love this book too. Apart from being a book dedicated to Pride Month, AGBSP is also the first romance-based book I've ever written. I know I sound like I find it cringey, but to be honest, I really do adore this book. I think it's sweet and easy to read. And that's the focal point of the story.

If you want an easy read, this book is for you.