VI. Seven Deadly Sons

𝗠 🅦 𝗪

C A T A L O G U E

FIRST PUBLISHED ON: May 27, 2014

REPUBLISHED ON: July 18, 2018 - July 12, 2022

STATUS: [COMPLETE]

NO. OF CHAPTERS: 

SDS1 has forty-two (42) chapters.

SDS2 has forty (40) chapters.

SDS3 has fifty (57) chapters.

Overall, there is a total of 139 chapters. You have to read everything because it won't really make sense if you miss even one book.

RATING: Rated 18+

NOTE: This book was a joint book, so I wasn't the only one who wrote it in the past. We wrote it back in 2014 on a different writing site but eventually decided to drop it entirely because we had to move on with our lives. But in 2018, I decided to take it again and finish it myself, so here we are now.

GENRE: Action, Romance, Demon-Angel, and humor. 

Also, it was originally made as fan fiction. I wanted to change that, but I also didn't want to disappoint the older readers who loved the original, so I kept the names. I'm pretty sure most of you won't even know who those people are based on, so you may consider it as a non-fanfiction if you like.

DESCRIPTION: I know this is a long book, so I'll make the description as short as I can...

Seven boys were living their lives normally until they reached their 18th birthday, which revealed that they were, in fact, sons of the seven lords of hell. Despite not believing such claims, their paths end up crossing each other, and the seven deadly sons form a bond greater than friendship.

After accepting their true identity, the King of Hell gave them an important mission where they had to kill the seven Arc Angels who are said to be after them. This mission questioned who they really were and who they really served, leading them into an adventure filled with betrayal, temptation, brotherhood, and love. 

WARNING: I guess the only thing I can warn about is that it's long. But other than that, I think this was an amazing book, considering how it's almost ten years old. 

MESSAGE FROM AUTHOR:

I wrote this book with people I am close with, so this isn't just mine alone but an accomplishment of my Dog Crew. I'm glad to have been able to finish it after such a long time, and I'm also glad I get to share this book with you. 

Some of our original readers even went to Wattpad just to read this again, so this series really goes way back.

This might not be something you're used to, but I hope you can give it a try.